See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 February 2016

This place is a rat hole!!! If I had not been so tired from traveling all night I would NOT have stayed once I got in the room. I could see out into the parking lot through a crack in the wall where the AC unit was below the window. No way would I have slept under the sheets or showered in this place. Dirty and disgusting, worn bedding and dingy gross bathroom. I can not say enough about how awful this place is. This hotel needs a MAJOR renovation!! They still have the large box TVs that I do not think have been manufactured for at least 10+ years now. I have no idea how this place has not been shut down.

Room tip: Do not stay here.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Cory K
Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

Never in my life have I visited a hotel that was so nasty and disgusting. There was flying roaches that would greet you from time to time. I didn't have food in my room and I'm sure I wasn't the only guests experiencing pest control issues. Even the parking lot needed work pot holes and bumps every where. It's located right off the freeway and I could literally hear every single large vehicle that passed by. Honestly I'm pretty sure management means well but at 59.99 at the rooms are 50.00 over priced nothing is new or updated and the place needs some major TLC.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa B
Reviewed 2 September 2015

dirty but cheap and free breakfast.
cockroaches and stained dirty towels.
$59/day, $/week.
free WiFi.
some house keepers are really terrible.
breakfast: coffee, 100% orange juice, milk, waffle, biscuit & gravy, toast, Quaker oatmeal, cinnamon roll, corn flakes, and honey oats.
pool is really salty and warm.

Room tip: even no. 234-250, 216-224 are pool view
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2014

Only two reasons to stay here, One, all the other motels/hotels are full, two, you do not have room to sleep in your car. Place is filthy, unkept, in need of repairs, and so on. The rug in our room had not been cleaned in years. Ground in grease and dirt. Furniture in bad repair. Guests mostly contract workes so they start leaving for work at 4am and continue with maids shouting at other maids in the mid morning. A total ripoff for $60 a night. Just keep on driving and find another motel/hotel. You will be disappointed and dismayed how Wyndham allows this place to bear a coroporate franchise.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Jay O
Reviewed 5 October 2014

Room 221 was infested with Cock Roaches....it;s the room next to the maintenance man's room.
Roaches every where from the bed board to behind the pictures on the wall. My bass player slept in his car...I just packed up and drove 200 miles with no sleep.This place needs to be turned into the Texas Health Dept.

Room tip: Don't stay at this hotel..It's a nightmare!!
Date of stay: October 2014