“A Really Friendly Greeting and Great Food”

Luigi's Italian Cafe
Ranked #8 of 191 Restaurants in Rockwall
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 December 2017

My wife and I went to this restaurant for our anniversary at her suggestion. Once we walked through the restaurant, we were greeting in such a welcome friendly manner as though we were royalty. The restaurant was quite busy and abuzz and filled nearly to capacity. This was a tribute to the friendly atmosphere of the place. We were greeted by a really nice guy. We really enjoyed the visit and will go back again real soon.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

A Rockwall favorite for years this family owned staple never disappoints. The fresh baked bread before the meal goes great with their house salad and homemade special dressing. They have pizza and a wide spread of entre dishes such as fish, pasta, chicken. The alcohol is available. Atmosphere is loud and friendly. Great for families.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Not ever being here was recommended by friends. They had a full bar along with wine. The menu stayed true to its Italian category which always a plus for me. Service was nice.
Food was really good. I got the chicken Marsala which a good size portion with great taste. The rolls are pretty good also.
We liked and will return.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Never had a "miss" on anything on the menu, pizza, dipping sauce for bread, apps, various Italian dishes. Extremely popular place in Rockwall, but never had to wait in line. I like getting things to go since I live nearby. Paper napkins? Have to go to counter to pay when leaving? Ppl don't exactly dress up to go here which is a shame since the decor is pretty good and the atmosphere potential is here. Wine/beer only, not full bar. Service is quick for bringing out food. Water filling, bread refills, food delivery is by support staff half the time not the wait staff. Sometimes leads to lack of attention after food has been delivered. I LIKE being asked if meal is "ok" after I've had a bite, and not having to set my empty water glass near the edge of the table so someone will notice. Again, food is top notch.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a great speghetti and meatballs dish. It was more than I could eat. Huge meatballs and very tasty.

Highly recommend.