“1st trip here”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Not ever being here was recommended by friends. They had a full bar along with wine. The menu stayed true to its Italian category which always a plus for me. Service was nice.
Food was really good. I got the chicken Marsala which a good size portion with great taste. The rolls are pretty good also.
We liked and will return.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Never had a "miss" on anything on the menu, pizza, dipping sauce for bread, apps, various Italian dishes. Extremely popular place in Rockwall, but never had to wait in line. I like getting things to go since I live nearby. Paper napkins? Have to go to counter to pay when leaving? Ppl don't exactly dress up to go here which is a shame since the decor is pretty good and the atmosphere potential is here. Wine/beer only, not full bar. Service is quick for bringing out food. Water filling, bread refills, food delivery is by support staff half the time not the wait staff. Sometimes leads to lack of attention after food has been delivered. I LIKE being asked if meal is "ok" after I've had a bite, and not having to set my empty water glass near the edge of the table so someone will notice. Again, food is top notch.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a great speghetti and meatballs dish. It was more than I could eat. Huge meatballs and very tasty.

Highly recommend.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I have been dining here for decades. The service is always perfect. The owner is highly involved in this business. The food is good and the fresh bread is great!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We had a large group and we were underwhelmed by service and by food . The rolls were old and mostly cold . The food was no where close to being the value they asked to pay and they mismanaged the order slips . Empty tea glasses / so e did brag saying their meals were excellent but I'd bet their taste buds are no good . The floor was very unsettling dirty .