“Great Italian Speghetti ”

Luigi's Italian Cafe
Ranked #8 of 193 Restaurants in Rockwall
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a great speghetti and meatballs dish. It was more than I could eat. Huge meatballs and very tasty.

Highly recommend.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I have been dining here for decades. The service is always perfect. The owner is highly involved in this business. The food is good and the fresh bread is great!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We had a large group and we were underwhelmed by service and by food . The rolls were old and mostly cold . The food was no where close to being the value they asked to pay and they mismanaged the order slips . Empty tea glasses / so e did brag saying their meals were excellent but I'd bet their taste buds are no good . The floor was very unsettling dirty .

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This place is the best place in rockwall to eat. Great food. Great service. Bread is to die for. Went there 3 times and was not disappointed.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I order from Luigi's regularly because we love their food! My wife considers spaghetti as comfort food so we order spaghetti or lasagna to go and enjoy it at home, usually. We do go to the restaurant for special occasions and find it clean and romantic. Great service, too!