“Good visit”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Vanessa I...
“Good visit”
Reviewed 26 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

The condo is exactly what it looks like online. My party and I liked the fact that it was right across the ocean & midway from the ocean to great food spots. They provided enough toilet paper, dish soap, laundry detergent, etc... Everything was in walking distance. Will book again.
My only "complaint" would be that the pool is hot all day long. Even in the evening.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing