All reviews sand castle efficiency room covered parking great pool beach view pool area hot tub easy access to the beach great weekend love this place king bed get away bedroom condo definitely stay here again boardwalk balcony port
Reviewed 21 July 2017

The room worked well for the weekend get away we planned but the view was less than hoped for and it could get a little noisy. Parking was ample and the front desk staff were friendly and very helpful.

Room Tip: Closer to the water
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I was very disappointed in the condition of the unit we are staying in , unit 504. I spent a great deal of time choosing a place to stay and thought I found a place that met all of our needs and expectations. I chose unit 404 at the Sandcastle. A few days before we arrived I received an email that we would be moved to unit 504 because the a/c was not working in 404. We were assured that the room was comparable. This unit is in complete disrepair. The furniture is very old, dirt and falling apart. One chair fell apart when my husband pulled it out. The carpet is old and dirty. The shower curtain is also old and dirty. This unit is very outdated and in much need of cleaning and repair. I will say that the staff have been very friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Walter K

10. Glass falling off in TV Stand
11. Mirror in hall cracked
12. No toiletries in bathroom
13. Not enough dishes

The only reason it is a three is the staff were nice, great pool, and beach access.

The condo owner is NOT investing money into condo and letting it fall apart.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Mattress had rust stains on the bottom (presumably from urine or a big water spill that wasn't dealt with) and the top of the mattress had BLOOD STAINS!!! It was absolutely disgusting!!!! Management seemed to think that offering us a 20% discount on our next visit was an acceptable solution. Finally, after much arguing, they gave us one night free on our next visit. ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? They refused to comp even one night of our stay - even though we had to move everything to a new room at 11:00 at night (that means everything from the fridge, luggage, ice chests, etc. ,etc.. Do you think that management offered to help or even offered us a luggage trolley - NO, of course not! And the icing on the cake , is that once we got to the new room, we found that ALL of the dishes were filthy - old crusted food on every plate, silverware, cups, and don't even get me started on how the skillets looked!!! I soaked one for over 24 hours and still couldn't get all the crud scraped off! One of the worst parts of this is that we had my 80 year old mother with us who is dealing with a second round of cancer and is receiving chemo and we had to wake her up to move her to the new room! What was supposed to be a calming break from her medical treatments, turned out to be stressful. And I'll need therapy for PTSD after having to see a bloody mattress.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank lbris2w
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Very pleasant and enjoyable stay. The pool are is very nice and the proximity to the beach is excellent. From your door to the water you can be there in less than five minutes with the boardwalk. Parking was good and the staff was nice. Room and property were clean. My only complaint is that the hallways are poorly lit and a little creepy. We will definitely stay here again.