“Pleasantly surprised!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We started with the crab cakes and drinks. Hubby had a pina colada in a hollowed out pineapple. I had a Green Iguana. They were all good. For dinner, I had the shrimp tacos and my husband had what I think was called "Bayou Shrimp and rice." Both were excellent! The shrimp were cooked perfectly and the seasoning was spot on. A very satisfying meal. We would go back again for sure.

1  Thank JLNaumann

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Ate here with family while on vacation.
Fish tacos were great as was the Vera Cruz fish which was made with amber jack.
Our son ordered the chicken fried steak and it was a bit tough. Wait staff was very attentive.
Will eat here again next time we visit Port Aransas.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I hate a hamburger; it was delicious! Other people at my table ate the fish tacos and shrimp tacos--lots of compliments! Onion rings are good too.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

The food here was amazing! There was also an excellent quantity of food for the price" The wait staff was helpful and very friendly! It's my new favorite place to eat in Port Aransas!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

The wait staff here is inefficient. My friend and I ordered ice tea with our crab cakes and fish tacos. The waitress never returned to ask if we wanted refills. The wait staff appear to be over worked to a point where they are avoiding their customers. The crab cakes and fish tacos were not bad, but the noise level from all the screaming kids and loud conversations are unbearable to a point where two people can not converse in this establishment. My friend and I will not return, nor do we recommend this place to people who like a pleasant atmosphere for their dining experience.