All reviews full kitchen rental company elevator port unit
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I was nervous after reading the bad reviews. I think it depends on when you travel and the individual owner of your unit. We booked this condo sight unseen. The process was pretty painless. The only reason for the 4 stars is that the WIFI and plumbing in the bathroom of our unit weren't the best. It's not the Four Seasons yall. Our unit was very clean. This spot is literally walking distance or a golf cart ride away from all the island amenities--including the beach! There is a nice track across the street. The view from the balcony is beautiful at any point during the day.The pool and grill area are functional. We cooked outside, and on our stove. Nice not having to eat out every meal. There was a full size coffee pot, 4 slice toaster, pots, pans, utensils--you name it it was already there for us to use. The pool has nice evening lighting. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this location to others. It might help if they had a maintenance/cleaning person on sight all the time as the pool needed some attention a couple of times. There are two bars right next door and multiple restaurants on the same block, but there was never excessive noise. If you are considering staying here, you won't regret it--especially if you have little ones. You can park your vehicle and walk everywhere the whole time your there!

Room tip: Third floor balcony has a beautiful view at all times
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The only good thing about Sea Breeze is the location. The rooms are dirty and infested with bugs, sheets are filthy and the property management company TurnKey is terrible. My boyfriend and I rented a condo at Sea Breeze and spent five days on the phone with TurnKey trying to get a refund after calling for three days straight about the bugs, terrible king size bed and dirty sheets. I called to inform TurnKey that we were having a bug issue upon arrival (along with a dead frog that we found in the pantry) they told us they would send an exterminator out to spray and they were unable to help us until the following day. I asked to be present while the exterminator was there as all of our belongings were in the condo, we were told that he would be there at 2:15, we showed up at 2:15 and they gave him our door code so he had full access to the condo all weekend. I called to tell them that we were still having bug issues and informed them again about the terrible DIRTY bed. TurnKey then again stated they would send out and exterminator and were unable to do anything to help us until after the exterminator came out.
I informed them that they did that the previous day at that point we took it upon ourselves to find a new place to stay for our vacation. Long story short, I had to tell each person I spoke to the same story, everyone needed to contact a supervisor and I never received a call back. Finally, after about 16 phone calls a supervisor finally contacted me on the fifth day of me calling and complaining, then told me she had to contact her manager in order to provide a refund. We checked into the Holiday Inn as Sea Breeze was not livable it took me five days and numerous phone calls to get my money back. I will never stay at a TurnKey property again. Save your money and effort stay at the local Holiday Inn as the rooms we clean, close to the beach, friendly staff and comfortable bed.

Room tip: Don't Stay Here
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I had low expectations to be quite honest. $160+/night on the island? HAS to be a dump. I was wrong. Was it perfect? Absolutely not. Was it close to perfection? Absolutely. Clean, close to beach, nice pool facilities...just what my kids and I hoped for. I'm glad our room was not pet friendly though. Animals belong outside... There were a few folks there with pets and they appeared to be picking up their poop which is great. First floor is cheaper....

Room tip: Quiet and close to beach!
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2017

"Taxes and fees" are 50 per cent in addition to the quoted price!! Ridiculous!! Can't stay there anymore and we have stayed there for 8 years. Too bad!
Please don't stay there and pay these fees!!
No other hotel is charging this much for fees, cleaning fees etc.

Room tip: Find somewhere else to stay ! They have to stop this fraudulent price "taxes and fees"!!
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2017

Ever seen Hollywood Squares? Look up some night from the pool at the rooms in the hotel and you may see an interesting sight: a dog looking out of every window. Yes, not just a couple, or a few. Kind of like a giant kennel. In case you kids are allergic, don't go, otherwise get ready for lot's of petting.

Room tip: Top floor only.
Date of stay: January 2017