“Ehh”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2013

We went hear for dinner and it was ok-ish. My wife had brisket and said it was very good. However the sweet beans tasted like brown-sugar with a side of beans, way too sweet. I had the pulled pork sandwich, the pulled pork was good but the bun was completely saturated in grease and it was not from the pork. It was really bad so I just pulled the pork off and ate it without the bun. Also my aunt had to send back the coleslaw. It smelled like it had been left out way to long. They said it was because it was oil based instead of mayo based that is why it smelled like that but it did not smell right at all. Just got a baked potato instead and it was good.

1  Thank williamg441

Reviewed 10 May 2013 via mobile

We snowbird here every February and live to eat at Beaches. The sweet barbeque sauce on their fries is THE BEST. Then there's the friendliest wait staff in the world...endless iced tea and a bakery that has mouth watering cheesecake. We love this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

We visited this restaurant last fall when we were in Port A and loved the food and the choice of beers. When we were visiting the island last weekend, we ate there on Saturday night. It was great sitting outside on the porch, and the food was still excellent.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

We loved this place so much we had lunch there twice! The have a wonderful patio and allowed us to enjoy our meal with our dogs at our side. The shrimp po'boy and hand cut fries were excellent.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

I eat here as much as I can. I usually get the same waiter named Ed everytime I come here. If im not mistaken I believe he was at a different resteraunt I ate at awhile back as a busboy. He is fantastic! Always polite and does absolutely everything he can to make sure your time in beaches is perfect even if someone else is your server. I usually order Ribs but decided to try out the sliced brisket dinner. Before I sat down I already had a water and tea I usually order right in front of me. Great Stuff :D Ed got my meal in before a big top order went in and it came out in a flash. I will say though on a busy night youll have to wait for your food awhile but its worth it! No matter how busy it is though the staff will always try their best to get everyone taken care of. With the string of great visits its one of my favorite place to go and im always pleased with everything! KEEP IT UP!