“Perfect Lunch Place!”

Ranked #26 of 85 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Lunch is amazing and reasonable. I had a steak sandwich and it was amazing! Love this place! We went back for dinner another night and the dinner menu was pretty pricey. If you are in town I would suggest stopping by for lunch you won't regret it!

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I took my one and two year old boys out to dinner here. We do not take them out to eat much because it is more of a pain then it's worth. Both the hostess and waiter went out of their way to keep them entertained and happy. The food was great and they knew to rushed the kids food so they could go ahead and start eating. This was great so my wife and I could enjoy the great wine at a very cheap price. I will be back with or without the kids. The food was good and the wine was very reasonable.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Nice environment and really good food. Pet friendly on the patio too. A little more sophisticated for Port A.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

We arrived about 6:30 or so on Saturday. Stood at the sign that stated, "Please Wait Here to be Seated" , next to the guy smoking, for about 5-7 minutes. The guy smoking left, so I kinda walked around a bit, someone said they'd be "right" with us. Waited a little longer, got a glance at the menu, which didn't look bad, but nobody came to seat us for another 5 minutes so we left. Basic rule, they can't do something as easy as seat you, don't wait.

2  Thank mikel68
Reviewed 7 July 2016

This is by far our favorite place to eat on the island. We travel with two picky "fresh food" eating kids and they love this place. Sitting outside offers a wonderful breeze and shops to visit while you wait for your food. Inside is a little more fancy and my kids enjoy watching the sushi chef at the counter. You won't go wrong at this place. THere is something for everyone on the menu and it is all SO good!