“WONDERFUL QUIET PLACE TO STAY.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
David W
“WONDERFUL QUIET PLACE TO STAY.”
Reviewed 2 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We went there to fish. The kitchen was fully stocked with utensils. The fish house spotless with plenty of room.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Teresa R
“BEST VACATION TRIP EVER”
Reviewed 11 August 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

So this hotel is not big and it doesn't have a balcony....who cares!!! I have a truck and you can get to the beach in 5 minutes. Everything was super clean and I loved the 1970's decor. There was even the original purchase agreement framed on the wall. Everything I needed to cook was in the kitchen, even a FULL SIZED COFFEE POT. The ladies in the rental office were awesome. The living room was big enough and so was the dining area but it didn't matter...I took 3 14 year old girls (I;m the mom so this isn't creepy) and we stayed in the bedroom most of the time. Two huge beds on wheels so we pushed the together and played board games until 4am. I think some people live there and they were all super nice. HECK YES, I WILL GO BACK HERE AGAIN.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The funky vintage feel and closeness to the beach
Liked least: That I didn't get to stay longer.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing