All reviewsbeautiful hoteleast meets westaveda productsasian styleplush towelspool barperfect weekendgrowing painsfloor to ceiling windowsking roomgirls weekendconcierge loungehotel restaurantfire pita great staywithin walking distancenight stay
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

First class. Beautiful new hotel with modern and tastefully appointed rooms. Nice Aveda toiletries and a fridge in room under the counter. Meeting rooms are beautiful and the breakfast was good. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Jimmy B,

Thank you for the excellent comments regarding your stay at Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West Hotel! We greet our guests with the perfect blend of modern comfort, intriguing style accommodations. It’s great to know you had an enjoyable time with us, and we look forward to having you visit with us again.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I made the mistake of staying here thinking that I was staying at the other Marriott down the street. This place is very sterile in terms of personality. It is probably good for businessman and people who are coming for professional reasons. However my husband and I came here to celebrate our 23rd wedding anniversary. We were under the impression that there was a lot of shopping to do and a lot of dining with in walking distance. While that is true in some ways, what is not said is that you have to walk down a busy State Highway service Road to get to many of those places. Moreover, I am sitting here at 3 o’clock in the morning starved because this expensive hotel does not have 24 hour room service and not even one vending machine! Again, there are no eating places open within walking distance. I have stayed at hotels that were less expensive than at least offered a sandwich in the middle of the night. We will not be coming back here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Hello owpetcoff,

Thank you for being our guest and for your valuable feedback. Please accept our apologies for your experience at our hotel. Our goal is to provide every guest with an exceptional stay, and we are sorry this was not your experience. We hope you will give us another chance to provide you with the hospitality you deserve. Thanks again for your feedback.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

This was farmland 20 years ago and know it’s almost an urban jungle. We come down for weekend staycations. Cheap rooms and fun place. Great fire pit in the winter and great roof top pool in the summer.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear CarnivoreGunter_TX,

Thank you for sharing your pleasant experience at the Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West Hotel. We are glad to know you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to welcome you again whenever your travels bring you back here.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

I stayed at the Renaissance over Memorial Day weekend to visit nearby family. I specifically chose the hotel so we all had a place to escape the heat and swim in the pool with a cool outdoor bar. It actually ended up being perfect with covered cabana areas and a full bar with food. We spent 2 days there enjoying the sun and (as expected slightly expensive) drinks from the bar.

The only hiccup was easily and quickly fixed. Upon check-in at 4:00 I was informed the room wasn't ready. As a Marriott Platinum member I was surprised, but told they would buy me a drink at the (very cool) bar and they would call me when it was ready. 30 minutes later I received a call, and when I went back to the desk was once again met with apologies and another $25 food/beverage credit. I thought this was generous and gladly accepted. All of the front desk, bell, and restaurant staff were very kind and obviously took pride in their roles. The overall Asian/Southern aesthetic throughout the hotel was so much fun and definitely set it apart from the other bland chain suburb hotels nearby.

We received an upgrade to the Asian style bath room. The room itself is small (it is a business hotel) but had some very cool, modern Japanese/Cowboy touches and was spotlessly clean. Overall we found it very comfortable and views of the flat Texas suburbs were nice. The Club lounge served a decent breakfast with plenty of fruits, cereals, pastries, as well as hot eggs. The nearby Legacy West area had plenty of restaurants and shopping to take in all the Dallas suburbs has to offer (the people watching is excellent).

Overall a great stay, and this will be my new go to hotel when visiting family in the Frisco area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear tokyojohn1,

As a member of Marriott Rewards, we appreciate your loyalty to our brands, and we are so glad we could welcome you to the Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West Hotel. We are glad to know you and your family had a wonderful stay with us and liked our quality service and well-appointed rooms. Reviews such as yours mean a lot. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

When the only thing that you can offer in terms of improvement is placing more creamer in the coffee box, you know something must be good. This hotel, is an absolute gem. The staff here have figured out very quickly the magic of the location and the people that visit. I arrived late evening and stayed for 3 days during the week. I am told that the week is reasonably quiet however the weekends have a completely different vibe. As such, please note this review does not address that. The hotel itself is gorgeous and the staff are very nice and accommodating-- from the front desk, to the bar, to the shuttle drivers that got me back and forth to work, all were very pleasant. The rooms are well accommodated. I had a room with two queens and it was very spacious and nice. The rooms are tastefully decorated and include Aveda toiletries, coffee and tea to self serve (more cream please) until you can get a real cup and an in room robe is available. My favorite parts included floor to ceiling windows, the cat statues in every room and a lovely quote from George Bush that lines the mirror and extends to the ceiling. You will have to see for yourself. Wifi is extremely reliable. I absolutely love the location. Walk out the door of the hotel and you have a ton of dining choices within walking distance and a few retail shops too. I was able to pick up a few things I forgot to bring at Sephora. Perfecton! I look forward to another visit when I am in town for work next. Go forth and stay!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Tara H,

It was a pleasure having you as our guest at the Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West Hotel. We believe a well-appointed room along with the amazing service and facilities sets the tone for a wonderful visit, and we are thoroughly excited to know this was your experience. We can’t wait to host you again whenever you return to this city!