“Home Away from Home”

Homewood Suites by Hilton North Dallas-Plano
Ranked #20 of 48 Hotels in Plano
Reviewed 6 June 2012

I was in Plano visiting family and stayed at the Homewood Suites for two nights. The lobby was inviting, the room was well appointed, the entire property was very clean, and overall it felt like home. The staff were extremely helpful and accommodating. In fact, the Assistant Manager checked me in and when I asked about feather free bedding, he said he would contact housekeeping (whom had gone home for the day) and get right back to me. A few minutes after I arrived in my room he was at my door with feather free pillows and blankets and helped me make up the bed. I travel extensively domestic and internationally and found this to be an very professional, comfortable, and accommodating hotel. I normally stay in Hilton Hotels and I will be seeking out the Homewood category in the future as it was such a nice experience to stay in a more homey atmosphere. It was a 5 star experience.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 May 2012

What a lovely, clean and well-maintained hotel! It is located in a very nice area within walking distance of shopping. The rooms (which are suites complete with kitchenette and sitting area) are spacious, clean and comfortable. There is internet service in the room which worked very well. I was surprised to find the suite had 2 televisions (large tvs) ... one in the bedroom and one in the sitting area. Complimentary breakfast is served in the morning. This morning there were waffles, eggs, sausage, cereals and much more. It was great! Last night, complimentary dinner was served. I had tortellini alfredo complete with breadsticks and wine! The coffee bar is fantastic. It not only contains a variety of coffee but there are flavored creamers and the like. I will be staying for 5 days and I am confident I will thoroughly enjoy the rest of my stay. If ever I am in the Dallas area again I will certainly stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 January 2012

Good service by front desk staff. Room was spacious except that 2nd bed was pushed up against the window....the room was probably designed for just a king.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank jukatravel
Reviewed 18 November 2011

This hotel is in a wonderful location. There are a lot of restaurants and shopping around and easy access to the near by toll road. This was my second stay. The first was a few years back and I remember having a great room. This time, the room was not nearly as nice, although it was functional and met our needs. We did find it had a bit of a musty odor and the furnishings were pretty basic. I was surprised after reading that the property had recently gone through an upgrade. The living room had a nice flat screen TV, but the one in the bedroom was an old model. The front desk people were all very pleasant and friendly. The breakfast didn't look very appetizing and we opted to go Le Madelaine, a few blocks away.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Stayed at the Homwood for a week on business and really all I can say is it's a Homewood. The room was nice and bright and spacious but a little "worn." Housekeeping didn't vacuum the room one time (is this something new?) I would stay again but there are definitely better options out there.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Plano hotels
10.6 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson
11.1 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Plano-East
3.5 km away
Staybridge Suites Plano - Richardson Area
4.4 km away
Holiday Inn Express Dallas North Tollway (N Plano)
6.3 km away
aloft Plano
aloft Plano
#17 of 48 in Plano
0.6 km away
Courtyard Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton North Dallas-Plano? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Homewood Suites by Hilton North Dallas-Plano

Address: 4705 Old Shepard Pl, Plano, TX 75093-5218
Region: United States > Texas > Plano
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Romantic Hotel in Plano
#3 Family Hotel in Plano
#10 Business Hotel in Plano
Price Range: $139 - $241 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Homewood Suites by Hilton North Dallas-Plano 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton North Dallas-Plano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homewood Suites By Hilton North Dallas-Plano Hotel Plano