“Great food! ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Giovanni's is one of our absolute favorites spots in Palestine, there hasn't been a single visit where we were unhappy and we've been coming here since they opened.

I always order the Veal Parm, it's a huge portion (enough for two!) and the Veal is cooked perfectly, very moist with crisp breading - I can't imagine how it could be better! Plus, I have enough to take home for lunch the next day.

We usually order the stuffed mushrooms, which are delicious, but we consistently have the house dressing with our salad because it's so fresh, a little tart but kind of sweet with this magical tomato finish. I could practically drink it! If you try it I bet you'll love it, too.

The Limoncello Cake is the stuff dreams are made of: lemony-tart, creamy and sweet. I think real angels are in the kitchen whipping it up lol.

The staff is exceptional - they're always friendly and make you feel at home. They bring loads of charm and hospitality along with great food.

Giovanni's is a gem and we've always left full and happy.

1  Thank Stephanie L
Tracy b, General Manager at Giovanni's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you!! We appreciate your continued patronage!! We strive for excellence and to make the customers happy and full it's great to be appreciated!!

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Giovanni's doesn't play around. The management here is top notch and the attention their staff pays to customers is fantastic. Apart from their friendly waiters, they also have a lovely traditional Italian ambiance. The murals are my personal fave. Lastly, but never least, the food is very yummy. They offer pretty traditional Italian food, ranging from pizza to limoncello cake to pasta. Insider tip: Get the limoncello cake. It's to die for.

1  Thank Em G

Thank you very much..we try our best to achieve the best experience possible!! Please come see us again soon!! we appreciate you just as much!!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I have eaten here many times. The food is always good and the service is good as well. They bring out rolls and a dipping oil before the meal. I love the rolls with butter. We usually get an order of garlic cheese bread or the Italian quesadilla for an appetizer. The entrees are a good size and not too expensive. They offer a good amount of menu items to choose from,plus they have daily specials.The restaurant is quiet and pleasant.

2  Thank labtechsupreme64

Thank you very much for your patronage!! We appreciateyou!!

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Giovanni's starts your table with warm fresh bread and a saucer of oil and balsamic vinegar to get you started. I always carry a local wine from "Granny Muffin Wines" and they provide wine glasses and don't charge a corkage fee. I like many of the dishes but usually just get the Lasagna and Caesar Salad. They can handle from 1 person to 10 without reservations usually.

2  Thank Mike J

Thank you greatly for your patronage!! Spread the word about the !! We can accommodate large gatherings as well!!

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Wow great place to eat and feel at home. Stayed 3 days for business and visited for dinner my first evening.
Food was great, the waitress was genuinely caring, pricing reasonable with generous portions. If you’re in Palestine stop in for an enjoyable evening dinner

2  Thank jvhsgeometry

Thank you very much...we love to make you feel as if you are coming home!!! See ya soon!!

Been to Giovanni's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!