“Go to Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Spent almost three weeks in Palestine for an AKC event. Ate here at least four times. Does not serve alcohol bring your own. Very good Italian food, had the veal piccata twice, veal marsala once and lobster ravioli once. Good salads. Good food. Good service. Extensive menu with weekly specials. Would eat there again and explore all the menu items.

2  Thank Dale L
Tracy b, General Manager at Giovanni's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

It was a pleasure serving yall!! Cannot wait till next year when you come back!! Don't forget your wine and EXTRA friends..lol..call me and I'll have your tables ready!!!

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We went here for dinner while on thce road south. We were very pleased. I had shrimp parmigiana and my wife had chicken fettuccine. They were both excellent. My shrimp were humongous and delicious.

2  Thank George B

We thank you for your patronage!! Come back soon

Reviewed 20 September 2017

This is a very personable restaurant. The staff was friendly an attentive. The food is par for the course in small towns. The food we had was very average, but I would go back for it and I definitely feel the portions are a good value.I had their pasta sampler, which pretty much told me that everything is cooked using the same sauce and basic ingredients. Aside from the lasagna I could not identify any of the other 2 dishes on taste alone. The salads were OK.

2  Thank ferret538

Thank y'all!! I do apologize about the sampler.. It does tend to be slot of ricotta on both sides of the lasagna and melts into a big cheesy bowl of cheese and sauce!! I personally love to eat the gios trio that has the lasagna and chicken Parmesan and a third dish that we change periodically. Hope to see y'all soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent bread with olive oil and basalmic vinegar. Salads are OK. Chicken dishes are OK. Seafood is OK. This time I had the veal parmigiana. Very small portion - breading was completely off the veal. Pasta was OK. Service was good - friendly and timely. BYOB. So as always you get what you pay for... Very inexpensive menu - very average food. BTW - the pizzas looked awesome.

2  Thank MRR1234567

Thank you!! Try the pizza next time...it IS awesome we homemake our bread from scratch and use only the best mozzarella

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I have never been disappointed with the food here. Great bread and dipping oil along with fantastic Italian food

2  Thank marypat0823

Thank you for your patronage!! Come see us again