See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 April 2015

This is another typical "you get what you pay for" room that I am REALLY getting tired of finding. People live here long-term, and make the place scary. It is dirty, the beds are old, the office reeeeks of curry and gawd-knows-what else. Yuck yuck yuck. I miss the days of good ol American owned, local mom and pop motels that took PRIDE in their places. That concept is about as old and moldy as the food that wasn't cleaned out of the fridge in the room. Stay somewhere else. The Good Price Motel isn't bad (and right by this one). Decent rooms, clean, friendly English speaking front desk, pool and a better than nothing free breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Project HIghway C
Reviewed 20 February 2014

This was a last minute stay after a long day at work my previous hotel had filled up so I thought ok I just need a shower & a bed.. NEVER again. Tub was full of rust it was creepy to me. Some of the guys I worked with stayed there for a couple weeks I'm not sure how. By 3 am I was wishing I was sleeping in my truck so I just left.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank sschlachter
Reviewed 21 December 2012

Normally I wouldn't stay at a property like this because of past experiences with such establishments, but it was late and I was very tired and on a Very tight budget on this trip so I decided to try it. Their sign advertised a rate of $24.95 and up per night, so I figured it shouldn't be much more for myself and my daughter. The girl at the front desk was cordial and helpful, she offered a rate of $39.99 but also gave a discount for AARP. The room was in the far left corner, just at the edge of the property at the place where the motel meets with another property, divided by a fence. There were many "workers" there, the girl explained it was a place that many out of town workers stayed because of the weekly rate they offered. Because we stayed on a Monday it was fairly quiet, I cannot speak to how it would be on the weekends but they did look very near capacity. Or room was simple, one bed, tv, dresser, night stand, typical of a standard motel room. There were no strange smells, NO smoke smells at all, the sheets, though thin and old, were clean and the bed was well made. The carpet looked as if it needed a cleaning, but had been vacuumed. There was a small fridge and microwave which worked, the tv and phone worked as well. The bathroom did leave a little to be desired, and it is advisable to bring your own towels because theirs were terrible just to be quite honest. We didn't hear too much noise from the street and to my great surprise there was no annoying housekeeper banging on the door at 9am. There is what they call "breakfast" but it is only pre-packaged honey-buns and coffee, but what can you expect for around $40? All in all, for what it was, I felt it was a good value, I didn't want to spend more than $40 and I also didn't want to sleep with bedbugs or on dirty sheets, so I felt I accomplished that and was satisfied that I was able to do so at the last minute. If you are traveling through this area and find yourself needed to stop, it wouldn't be the worst you could do, that's for sure, and it's way cheaper to stay in Orange than in Beaumont. Make sure you check the room first, that's what I did, no refunds after check in, just to be on the safe side.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room they will assign first, if it's not acceptable ask to see another, try to stay away from the area where they keep all the "workers" to cut down on noise.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank bluebonnetintx
Reviewed 27 June 2011

Clean and quiet motel close to everything. free internet and breakfast. Good rates for the room and they even match rates. Will stay again if i visit Orange TX again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2007

June 2007
They have a friendly staff and good customer service. The rooms are clean and comfortable. They have high speed internet and they were able to help me with my computer because it was not set up. During our stay, it was very quiet and safe. I will be staying there next time I travel to Orange, Texas.

Stayed: July 2007