“Great food”

Frijoles Cafe Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Not a Tex-Mex place great food. LOVE THE FLAJITA. good Margarita's. Well designed, with out side dinning

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went to Frijoles and loved it. The servers are very nice, there is an area to eat outside and the food was really good. Just don't expect authentic Mexican - this is more Tex-Mex style.
I had the mini-chimis (3 mini chimichangas with rice, beans and guac) and it was remarkably delicious.
Worth a visit!!! We'll be back.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

We had a good meal here but it wasn't anything special. Reminded me of On The Border or any of the large chains. Good food, for a decent price, but nothing special.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

This is good food with some dinner specials during the week. Everything we've tried has been good. The refried beans leave something to be desired as they are bland to my taste. The margaritas are really sweet and flavorful but I don't sense much tequila. My wife says the same thing.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Very happy with the food and service. Everybody enjoyed their meals. Kept the chips and salsa full the entire time. Drinks were good as well.