“My favorite place!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Schlitterbahn
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Schlitterbahn is my favorite water park! My family has been going every year for 20 years. I love the fact that they have continued to add and improve the park!

All reviews
"great fun for the whole family"
"amusement park"
"purchase"
in 3 reviews
"hillside"

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

One of the best waterplaces in texas, will be visiting again soon! Don't miss out on newest of the 2 parks!!

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

The water is EXTREMELY COLD, however it's a nice place to go. Lines are too long but when it's time to ride it was cool. I'm giving it 4 stars because the wave pool was AWESOME!!!

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Best family park if you can avoid the crowds. Middle week is great. Original park favored over the higher action new park a short bus ride away. Bring your own cooler with drinks and food. Set-up at one of many tree shaded tables. We prefer to stay in hotels closer to San Antonio since we also visit the River Walk and Tower Restaurant. Very safe for children. Save a few bucks and miss the crowd by arriving at 3pm!

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Big beautiful fun waterpark. My 4yr boy had a blast. My hubby my two adult nice and nephew and i had an incredible time. Visited the park on a Wednesday so there were very short lines. Im from la ca so although the weather in texas was a bit extreme for me i had a blast on this enormous water park. Will be going back.