“Fajitas to go”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

To was great and hot!Very good and everyone was really nice on the phone and at register.Ill go back for sure!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Food and service was Amazing! My husband and I sat at the bar and had their homemade chips and salsa. Then we split a single order of steak and shrimp fajitas that feed 2 people very easily. All the tortilla are made fresh. Amazing Mexican Food!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Best green sauce in Texas! You cannot go wrong with this place! They give you so much food for the reasonable prices! You might as well not even order a meal because the green sauce and hot sauce are so dang delicious and the staff will keep you refilled! But if do get something definitely get the quesadillas... you can't go wrong with those!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Walked in at 9pm in a Friday night and was told it would be a 25 minute wait. They text you when your table is ready and that 25 minute wait, was only 5 minutes!
Service was excellent. The waiter has a helper who kept our drinks and chips full. The salsa is so so good! My daughter and I split the beef fajitas with all the trimmings for $14.00. They were great! Wasnt crazy about the peppery rice. An extra side of beans for chips dipping was $2.00. My son had 3 crispy beef tacos with rice and beans for $10.00 and he could only eat 2 of them. He said they were good. My daughter had 3 cheese enchilada dinner at $11.00 and said it was good. My husband had a combo plate at $13.00 and said it was good too. No complaints from us. We will always stop here when in town.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal with exceptionally good service. Queso was delicious, as were fajitas, tacos al carbon, and queso Del Mar flameado.