“My coffee mug never got empty!”

Union Station Diner
Ranked #39 of 291 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a locally owned American Diner serving breakfast from open to close. We offer 55 types of Omelettes, pancakes, Belgium waffles,Migas, SOS, biscuits & gravy, french toast, bacon, sausage, egg plates, happy face pancakes for kids, breakfast tacos, etc. We also serve a variety of lunch sandwiches, salads and platters including cheeseburgers, club sandwiches, chicken fried steak, chicken tenders, hamburger steak, meatloaf, chili, liver & onions, grilled chicken sandwich, etc. There is something for everyone! Come see us at this train station themed diner decorated with old train memorabilia. Very reasonable prices.
Reviewed 19 September 2017

My lady and I went to the Union Station this past Friday morning. We were pleasantly surprised. This cozy café is as good or better, in some areas, than the currently #1 ranked breakfast café in New Braunfels, Texas.
The biscuits were huge and tasted more home made than any breakfast café that I've been to in 20 years! Also, the sausage gravy was great. The omelet I had was cooked perfectly, and delicious.
My title was coffee mug never got empty. I love coffee and drink lots! Our waitress was very attentive and even though the place was packed she came around and refilled my cup many times, and always with a smile. The service was outstanding!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

The best omelette I have had away from home in a very long time. Prices were modest and service great. A friendly morning meeting place with way better than average meals. The building mimics an old Texas train Depot. No hesitation to recommend this breakfast spot.

1  Thank Tom H
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We love to go to local spots for food that have a good back story. And this place didn't disappoint. Had breakfast and it was amazing!! Great food and service.

1  Thank Chasity J
Reviewed 12 August 2017

The Texan Breakfast is the best. Great food and friendly staff. this place has a great atmosphere. One of the best restaurants for breakfast in New Braunfels.

2  Thank S1C
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for breakfast which was pretty good. I had the migas plate which came with beans. Tortillas were store bought but worked ok after filling them. My better half had the short stack with eggs and sausage. All in all a nice place for home cooked meals.