“Quaint a delicious ”

Ranked #39 of 291 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a locally owned American Diner serving breakfast from open to close. We offer 55 types of Omelettes, pancakes, Belgium waffles,Migas, SOS, biscuits & gravy, french toast, bacon, sausage, egg plates, happy face pancakes for kids, breakfast tacos, etc. We also serve a variety of lunch sandwiches, salads and platters including cheeseburgers, club sandwiches, chicken fried steak, chicken tenders, hamburger steak, meatloaf, chili, liver & onions, grilled chicken sandwich, etc. There is something for everyone! Come see us at this train station themed diner decorated with old train memorabilia. Very reasonable prices.
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We love to go to local spots for food that have a good back story. And this place didn't disappoint. Had breakfast and it was amazing!! Great food and service.

1  Thank Chasity J

Reviewed 12 August 2017

The Texan Breakfast is the best. Great food and friendly staff. this place has a great atmosphere. One of the best restaurants for breakfast in New Braunfels.

2  Thank S1C
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for breakfast which was pretty good. I had the migas plate which came with beans. Tortillas were store bought but worked ok after filling them. My better half had the short stack with eggs and sausage. All in all a nice place for home cooked meals.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

After my husband was driving all night I wanted to see the river and Schlitterbahn we were both tired and hungry and we came across this resteraunt. It is small and quaint but I had the best omelette I have ever had. The server and very nice and kept my coffee full (which I needed). It must be a popular place cause as we were leaving there was a waiting list. I HIGHLY recommend it! You will not regret it!

3  Thank Misty B
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Super breakfast! They have a full page of omelets! I got the spinach mushroom, tomato omelet and it was huge and wonderful. The hash browns are terrific. Loved them. Service was wonderful. We looked at the lunch menu and are anxious to go back to try some of the sandwiches. We will probably go back down this weekend.

4  Thank carla z