“Easy On and Easy OFF”

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #64 of 295 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here on way to San Antonio Final Four championship game Villanova vs. Michigan. Food was great and fast! Restaurant is very easy to get to from interstate.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

If you’ve been to one In-N-Out burger, you’ve been to them all. The service staff was super nice and the food was good.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

The best part about this place is ths staff! Everyone is friendly, helpful and clean cut! A place you can stop im with your grandparents and not explain todays society. The menu is very simple and the food is average. The hamburger is ok, very thin meat and lots of vegetables but good overall. The french fries are fresh and very good. I am sure I will be back.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I have friends in California who rave about In-N-Out, but I had never had one myself. When the family began an operation in Texas I got excited because I am in the state often. This trip I made it a point to visit In-N-Out. What a treat.

I was on my way to San Antonio, so I stopped in New Braunfels for a bite. I havent been to In-N-Out before, so I can't speak for all of them. However, this location was very clean and running efficiently. I chose the drive thru for the ultimate experience, and I wasn't disappointed.

I had been told a little about the "secret menu" and how to order from the very simple menu (burgers, fries, drinks), which I think is refreshing. I mean, who goes to a sandwich shop for a pizza or a burger place for fried chicken? I ordered a double double "animal style" (extra 1000 Island spread, mustard-grilled patties, and extra pickles), fries, and a Dr Pepper. I was asked by the cashier if I was going to dine in my car. ???? Never been asked that, especially since I was in my car. Anyway, I said yes and received a large paper placemat. "This will save your lap from spills." Okay.

Got my food, reasonably priced and neatly tucked into a cardboard tray, and drove into the lot to try my placemat and eat. From first bite to the last I really enjoyed this meal. Fries were just right and not too salty like most places. The burger bun was fresh and not too soft. The meat and toppings were just right. Delicious! Oh, and the placemat? So glad I had it. In-N-Out saved my pants from a sauce party.

I am now a fan. Great burger. Great staff. Great location.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

San Marcos location makes the food a lot better but they are very slow. The food was delivered quickly here. But the double burger here was dry and not oozing sauce. Fries were limp. Not sure why they don’t make the food the way they do at other locations. Employees were super friendly and the location was clean.