All reviews basketball court contemporary hotel evening appetizers soup and salad large shopping evening reception ceiling fan in the room social hour breakfast and dinner fire pit outlet malls in san marcos great hotel complimentary snacks very comfortable stay fluffy towels business or pleasure highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 11 February 2018

We loved our stay. The hotel is brand new. Very clean and modern. I stayed with my husband and 2 kids (2 and 6 years old) for almost 4 weeks. We never had a problem. Breakfast was very nice. Always fresh chopped fruit, at least one egg dish, bagels, pastry. And Monday thru Thursday, they had snacks and appetizers downstairs (pizza night, sliders night, hot dogs, soup and salad).

We had a great time.

Also, it's just 2 minutes from a very nice mall area with stores like Target, TJ Maxx, Ulta, HEB.

Room Tip: 3rd floor was great because there's a laundry room. Nice when staying 4 weeks. Other laundry room was on the 1st floor.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Shannon V, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you for your comments about our new hotel. We are glad you chose to stay with us and enjoyed our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and dinner. We appreciate all the feedback we receive and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Hotel is very new and in excellent condition - lots of places around to eat and visit. The breakfast bar was outstanding and the evening socials are a great way to end your work day. Will be back again!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! Reading reviews like this is exactly why I'm extremely proud to work with the team that we have. Our goal is to make you feel right at home and knowing we provided just that is music to our ears! Although, we are not in the heart of town, we are glad that you were able to enjoy the shopping centers and restaurants around town. We wish you safe travels and can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I treated very rudely and unprofessionally when checking into this hotel. The associate who checked me in literally would not look at me and did not speak a single word to me. Told her I was there to check in, she typed her stuff handed me a room card and walked back to sit down.

After that bad experience the rest of my stay was great. The rooms were quiet and comfortable. The rest of the staff was kind and professional. I am hoping my bad experience at the start was a one time thing, with a worker just in a bad mood.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. We appreciate all guest feedback as this helps us to improve our services in the future. I sincerely apologize that you did not have an enjoyable stay at our property and that you experienced issues with our front desk agent at check in. We pride ourselves in customer service and I am saddened to hear that we were not able to do just that. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Upon arrival, the desk staff demonstrated that she was untrained with the amenities provided by this brand. She was uninformed about the status of the Courtesy van and that we had used it on a Friday evening on the last stay. She also demonstrated no interest or knowledge of the "Digital" key when I showed her the app provided by Homewood Suites and asked how to activate it.

Will we stay here again...the answer would be a resounding YES due to the fact that we have met and gotten to know Deshaun who apparently is a manager and goes way above and beyond to assist you with any concern, interest, question or service.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. We appreciate all guest feedback as this helps us to improve our services in the future. I sincerely apologize that you did not have an enjoyable stay at our property and that you experienced issues regarding our hotel amenities. We pride ourselves in customer service and I am saddened to hear that we were not able to do just that. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Hector and his staff always takes care of me and of all the guests in his super-confortable hotel.. rooms are very big equipped with kitchen with fridge and washing dishes machines!! The staff is super and always available..

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for leaving us this outstanding review! We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service and sincerely thank you for your acknowledgements. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our new Hotel and had a comfortable stay with us. We will certainly share your remarks with our team members. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.