“Best Pho in Clear Lake!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Oriental Gourmet Express
Ranked #6 of 8 Restaurants in Nassau Bay
Cuisines: American, Vietnamese
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

This is probably my favorite restaurant in Clear Lake. Their broth in the Pho is absolutely amazing! The owners are super sweet and the prices are on point!

Reviewed 16 February 2016

This is a sweet little family-owned Vietnamese/Oriental restaurant. if you don't see what you want on the menu, just ask--they'll make it for you. I eat lunch here as often as I can.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

Service is quick and very friendly! We had the Vietnamese egg rolls and Mouth on Fire Chicken. The Vietnamese egg rolls were deliciously crisp and were served with shredded carrot (so much easier to roll than places that have large sticks or slices of carrot), fresh cilantro, and fresh crisp lettuce. The Mouth on Fire Chicken was seasoned very well and cooked well. The chicken had a very thin batter that was crisp and the chicken was tender. We loved it! I don't eat fried food very often, so I like as little grease as possible. The chicken was not greasy to eat, but there was some grease that drained in a little pool on the plate (that's why I subtracted 1 star). We will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I have been a few times with a large group. All I can say is ask and you will receive. Great food, love the owner! Service is always friendly. This is a great spot to bring the family. If it's not on the menu, just ask! And....they cook with no MSG! Also extremely well priced. Only downside is no alcohol.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

This restaurant is in our neighborhood and we love it! Delicious food, reasonably priced and the folks who run it are very nice and provide consistent service. Our favorites are the egg rolls, pork potstickers and the Shrimply Delicious.