All reviews front desk room was clean in a heart beat u turn indoor pool baseball tournament great night sleep enjoyable stay stayed one night off the highway sausage small town waffles staff was very friendly in town sfa couch
Reviewed 24 November 2017

No pun intended!!........We had no problem with our stay at this Comfort Inn, until after the fact. Carelessly, I left behind a rather personal and treasured nightgown...after multiple inquiries on my part, and with the help of 2 people who work for another Comfort Inn in another city...to no avail, I am left with a disheartened feeling. I thought it should be easy, with the information I provided...date of stay, room number, to track down this item...but no, it appears not! Our calls were not returned...too bad!

Room Tip: Be sure to pick up ALL your belongings before leaving!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2017

The most notable feature here is the staff. We encountered four or five different desk clerks, and all were friendly and courteous, as were the housekeeper and maintenance man we met. Breakfast was more than adequate, and our room was clean and comfortable. I’ll stay here every time I’m in town.

App will not allow me to rate service, value and cleanliness separately, but I’d give each category a five.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We were driving from Arkansas to Galveston, TX for vacation. We had an idea how far we could make it as we left home late. We found this hotel and decided to take a chance and see if they had a room. I got to the front desk and they did have a room. They put us on the top floor. Once we got to the room we liked it. It had 2 queen beds and a couch that folded out into a double bed.
The bathroom was a little small. but not uncomfortable. hard to close the door to the bathroom if you are sitting down on the toilet. We did have to go down and get sheets for the sofa bed. We weren't certain how long they had been on there so to be on the safe side we got clean sheets. They were accommodating and got us what we needed.
We got up the next morning and had a decent hot breakfast. Eggs, sausage, waffles, cereals, toast.

The room was clean and would stay there again in a heart beat.

The people were very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We had a very large room which was great for us travelling with 2 small children. The crib was already in our room which was a huge help to get the kids settled quickly. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. Staff were friendly and helpful

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night for SFA graduation. All of the employees we encountered were very nice and accommodating. We used the indoor pool, which my kids loved. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was clean. My complaint would be that he coach in our room was covered in stains and there were sticky spots on the carpet. Since we were only stating for the night, it wasn't a deal breaker. The "base board" plastic was also coming off the wall. The bathroom hairdryer smelled awful when I tried to use it, but I had no problems getting another one. A little updating of the furniture would help this otherwise nice hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family