All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanin a heart beatroad constructionbusiness travelu turnindoor poolbaseball tournamentgreat night sleepenjoyable staystayed one nightbiscuits and gravysmall townwafflesstaff was very friendlyin townsonic
Reviewed 9 February 2016

After a two and a half hour drive from Houston, it was a real joy to pull right off the highway to my room at the Comfort Suites in Nacogdoches, Texas. It was clean, lovely and right next door to a Sonic Drive In. The perfect place to stay while you enjoy this lovely little town in Stephen F. Austin territory!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
gmtxa63, General Manager at Comfort Suites Nacogdoches, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2016

We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

I chose this property on a last minute basis I had not planned on visiting Nacogdoches by it being the oldest city in Texas I couldn't resist I was extremely glad I chose this property dealing with the GM miss Renee on the phone with great pleasure and she was very personable and very friendly once I arrived I also have the pleasure of meeting Mr Marshall who was also very pleasant and very personable and a great pleasure to deal with the property is obviously well maintained and extremely clean it's also in a great location for eateries anytime you come through Nacogdoches I would highly recommend here.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for such kind words! It was a pleasure meeting you and you definitely kept us company while you were here. I certainly hope you are enjoying the rest of your travels.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

The room was very nice,extremely clean with extra amenities, microwave, refrigerator and an extra seating area. The staff was very helpful and courteous. Breakfast was great. I would stay here again. It is in a good area and very quiet.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
gmtxa63, General Manager at Comfort Suites Nacogdoches, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2016

Thank you for feedback. Your honesty is very much appreciated. We are glad that you enjoyed your entire stay and look forward to providing you the same pleasant stay the next time you are in town! Please recommend us to your family and friends as well. See you soon!

936-560-9900

Reviewed 30 November 2015

I stayed in this hotel in the late fall. My room was excellent, clean, large,well-appointed, etc. The breakfast was the usual Comfort Suites fare (I find it satisfactory). The WIFI in my room was weak and intermittent. I went to the computer in the lobby and this internet was no better. If you require a good internet connection I recommend going elsewhere. Otherwise, this is a good choice.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoy your stay and apologize for failing to meet your expectations regarding the internet. I'm proud to announce that we recently added more access points and our internet is faster than ever. We hope to see you bak soon!

936-560-9900

Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

We stayed at this location for one night while visiting family. Upon arrival, the staff member was courteous and efficient during the check in process. The room was cleaned to satisfaction and the beds were comfortable. The only thing we observed that was wrong was the entry light which was not working. Overall, it was a great room for a great price.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
gmtxa63, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Nacogdoches, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2016