I chose this property on a last minute basis I had not planned on visiting Nacogdoches by it being the oldest city in Texas I couldn't resist I was extremely glad I chose this property dealing with the GM miss Renee on the phone with great pleasure and she was very personable and very friendly once I arrived I also have the pleasure of meeting Mr Marshall who was also very pleasant and very personable and a great pleasure to deal with the property is obviously well maintained and extremely clean it's also in a great location for eateries anytime you come through Nacogdoches I would highly recommend here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Suites, a Nacogdoches hotel near Stephen F. Austin State University! The Comfort Suites® hotel is conveniently located off of Highway 59 South, offering easy access to Millard's Crossing Historic Village, the historic Old University Building, and the Sterne-Hoya House Museum and Library. This Nacogdoches, TX hotel is also just minutes from Stephen F. Austin State University. The oldest town in Texas, Nacogdoches has something for everyone. Explore the great outdoors with a leisurely hike along the Lanana Creek Trail, or a day of fishing and boating on Lake Nacogdoches. Shopaholics will find a great selection of specialty and antique stores near our hotel, including countless family-owned shops and restaurants that still do business the old-fashioned way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Suites Nacogdoches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Nacogdoches Hotel Nacogdoches
- Nacogdoches Comfort Suites