All reviews front desk room was clean in a heart beat road construction business travel u turn indoor pool baseball tournament great night sleep enjoyable stay stayed one night biscuits and gravy small town waffles staff was very friendly in town sonic
Reviewed 30 November 2015

I stayed in this hotel in the late fall. My room was excellent, clean, large,well-appointed, etc. The breakfast was the usual Comfort Suites fare (I find it satisfactory). The WIFI in my room was weak and intermittent. I went to the computer in the lobby and this internet was no better. If you require a good internet connection I recommend going elsewhere. Otherwise, this is a good choice.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
gmtxa63, General Manager at Comfort Suites Nacogdoches, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoy your stay and apologize for failing to meet your expectations regarding the internet. I'm proud to announce that we recently added more access points and our internet is faster than ever. We hope to see you bak soon!

Renee Watts
936-560-9900

Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

We stayed at this location for one night while visiting family. Upon arrival, the staff member was courteous and efficient during the check in process. The room was cleaned to satisfaction and the beds were comfortable. The only thing we observed that was wrong was the entry light which was not working. Overall, it was a great room for a great price.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
gmtxa63, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Nacogdoches, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2016

Kind regards,

Comfort Suites
(936) 560-9900

Reviewed 27 October 2015

We chose this hotel based on other reviews. We chose well. The rooms are ENORMOUS! The beds were VERY COMFORTABLE! The decor is pretty average for a budget hotel and the breakfast was pretty mediocre, but the overall feel wasn't budget. We would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
gmtxa63, General Manager at Comfort Suites Nacogdoches, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2016

Thank you for recognizing our staff and facility & most importantly thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback!

I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind regards,

Renee Watts
Comfort Suites
(936) 560-9900

Reviewed 23 October 2015

This is my second stay. Room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Checking in at the front desk was extremely slow. The wifi, as others have reported, is hit and miss. You would think a hotel owner would read Tripadvisor once in a while and see the problems everyone has with wifi and get it fixed. Hotel is not as nice as last time and seems to be headed downhill. On the positive side, the rates have also dropped substantially - all the way down to $70.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
gmtxa63, Manager at Comfort Suites Nacogdoches, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2015

Thank you for your review. I apologize for the issue you encountered with the internet. We are working on upgrades. Unfortunately, with a hotel our size it's not as easy as just calling someone out. The upgrade can take weeks to complete but I assure you we are on it. I hope you'll give us another chance once these updates are complete!

Also, I apologize on the speed of your check in. We have just recent undergone a change in staff and a lot of our front desk are new interns from our local hospitality school. We are working to groom them to be efficient and prompt front desk agents.

Thank you again for your review and please know we are doing all we can to exceed your expectations for any future stays!

Reviewed 18 October 2015

I like Comfort Suites. They usual are at a good location with a good price. The rooms are usually nice with nice amenities.

This hotel had a nice location and a good price, but the room could really use some paint. Also, the Internet was not easy to stay connected to. The access point nearest to our room did not work at all, so we had to connect to one of two others. Each one would fade in and out, so staying connected was difficult.

The breakfast was good.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

Dear TXMike,

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to review our property and telling us about your recent stay. I sincerely apologize about the problem with the internet connection and speed. We are working with our tech department to resolve the issue, protected resolve time is 1-2 weeks. I'm sorry for any and all inconvience this caused during your stay with us.

We hope you think of Comfort Suites Nacogdoches for all of your deep east Texas travel plans and we hope to exceed your expectations in the future.