All reviews front desk room was clean in a heart beat road construction business travel u turn indoor pool baseball tournament great night sleep enjoyable stay stayed one night biscuits and gravy small town waffles staff was very friendly in town sonic
Reviewed 20 March 2008

new, clean but that is the only good news about this hotel. Fridge did not work. reported it but it never got fixed. Alarm malfunctioned and sounded repeatedliy beginning at 2:30 am and lasting for more than an hour. Guests were not notified throughout this event that it was a false alarm, I had to call the front desk to get the info. Firetrucks came. I did not get my wake up call as requested. No one apologized for the alarm causing everyone to lose a nights sleep, one we all paid for! How incredibly poor, inept and rude the staff is at that hotel. The breakfast was pitiful, dry tiny muffins. Do not stay at Comfort suites nacogdoches texas ever. This is not a fake review, I gave this same information on the survey I received from choice hotels after my stay, I am still furious that I paid to sleep there. Well actually I paid to be kept up all night. What a crappy place.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank denraydar
Reviewed 17 March 2008

When we first arrived we were told there had been some problems with bookings the nite before and hotel had been overbooked etc. and our room which had been reserved three weeks earlier was no longer avaliable. We had reserved a suite with two beds for two adults. (we are not a couple and wanted our own beds) they offered us a king room with a sleeper sofa. We accepted this if they would be able to provide a mattress to put on top of sleeper sofa. (we are full grown adults and sleeper sofa matress is very thin) We waited a while longer and to our suprise they found us a room with two beds just like we had booked in the first place. We were very pleased until about 2:00 a.m. and smoke alarm in second floor rooms keep going off couldn't explain reason this happened alarm company was called to fix problem. Next problem our air conditioning in our room quick working reported to front desk and this would be reported next morning and they were very sorry. We attempted to sleep with window open, litsten to traffic noise and breath the all the fresh pollen. I do understand things happen but its the manner they choose to handle problems we had no offer of discount for this stay or discount for furture visit, or even sincere apology.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with friends