“It’s a Chili’s ”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Bar is all smoking so careful if you planned on coming to watch sports at the bar. A lot of chain smoking locals. Bartender was good and attentive. It’s your typical chili’s.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I have never been disappointed when I eat at Chili’s. The bottomless bowl of chips and salsa is almost a meal by itself. I really like the quesadillas and the blackberry sweet tea. The only disappointing part of our visit is that smoking is allowed in the bar area. It would have been a 30 minute wait otherwise, so that is why we chose that area. My friend and I both thought smoking was not allowed in restaurants. I guess laws are different depending on the state.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

The best thing about this Chili's is that it is next door to the hotel where I stayed. The service was a little slow but the waitstaff in the bar area did the best they could to make up for it. I don't care much for chicken & waffles ( I don't get it), but the appetizer I had here was very good.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

The sad part of this review is this used to be one of our favorite places in this small town. The last couple of times we have been were not good, and tonight was actually bad.
First, the bartender seemed to have that I don't care attitude. They were out of several beers, but the regular drinks seemed to be a standard poor.
The food was poor quality this night. My husband's fries were cold, and the ribs were not hot either. This after our order was slow coming out. My wings were hot, but the cauliflower bites were soggy.
I really hate Chili's has seemed go down, this small town needs good places to eat. We won't be back for a while, and hopefully when we finally do eat there again, things will have picked up.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

I consider this one of top 4 places in town to eat. It is generally quite crowded and even when it isn't---the food seems to take longer than anywhere else we have eaten. Service varies. There is on very good waiter-maybe named Jose, but not positive. Everything we have gotten there has been good w/ the exception of hamburgers after they first opened. Have not tried one since then. The place is clean. It is quite dark so I have had to go to a window at times to read the menu.