“One of the best”

Mt. Pleasant Burgers & Fries
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped for the night in our motor home. Have been here before but not to thus restaurant. Not a classy place but I had one of the best burgers I have ever eaten and the same with the awesome fries. The locals should dine here for burgers. They beat five guys and Whataburger anytime.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Four of stopped for lunch. The free beans are excellent wile waiting for your burger to be cooked; yes, not warmed up. I add fried jalapenos to an already tasty burger. My friend said it was the best burger he ever had and he is 73. Big item to know, the fry orders are large. We had one large order and almost didn't finish. At noon many days the place is packed.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

This is foremost the best burger in town. I would definitely recommend this place to all the newcomers to visit that comes to my pleasant!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Ate here for lunch and liked it. I had the regular cheeseburger with small fries. The small fries were large enough to share and the burger was very good. The staff was super nice and the place was clean. Would have given it 5 stars but I thought the $11 price tag was a little high, all in all I would return.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Great little hole in the wall burger and fry joint. The place was packed with locals so you knew it had to be good. Just about 1.5 miles off interstate. Regular order of fresh cut fries was big enough to share. Huge burger. All made fresh to order so took just a bit to get our food. The tea was fresh. $20 for 2 cheeseburgers, regular fry and 2 large drinks. Large crockpot on counter filled with beans which are free.... they were really good! Would definitely stop again