“Nicest place in town ”
Review of Nardello's

Nardello's
Reserve with OpenTable
Nardello's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 9 - USD 25
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great location downtown. Good local beer selection on tap and in cans. Pizza menu reflects a lot of other brick oven places. I had they’re pizza with the honey on it was ok not great. Capricolla they used was of poor quality. Regular pizza with toppings was way to go as other was pepperoni and jalapeños. Good service, clean with plenty of seats and a decent bar.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 3 April 2018

It was very nice. Love what they have built there... the décor, layout, etc is excellent. However, even though we did enjoy the pizza choices we made and will go again... I do have an issue... so to speak. First, the menu was a bit limited for me as I do not eat pork and the Millenial was the only one that was for me... and I love their crust. Would like to see another veggie offering (just non-pork would be nice). True there are two other styles I can try, namely, Straight Up and Margherita , but I do like lots of veggies and cheese...? They only seem to have the one crust and size (I think it was a 12 inch) and a large might have been more my size as I consider the one I got to be a medium.
My main complaint, if you want to call it that was their choice of glassware... I am talking about beer here! $6 for what I will call a Goblet style (or Chalices) glass of beer is not a great deal. I think it was only 12 oz.? The pint glass holds 16 oz. and I prefer the Pint Glass... you feel like you are really getting your moneys worth. I did pour my pint glass of water into their "beer" glass and even thought I had sipped my water it still left about an oz of water that would not fit... so I say 12 oz??
One other note... we were not given the choice of a booth (which I prefer... and there were some open) but seated at a nice table which is all well and good... but the Misses... finds some chairs to tall for her and this was the case here. The booth might have been a better choice for her... but she refused to try one to see. Staff was friendly and did a good job. The beer choices were interesting, tried two.... but would only get the first one again... or, maybe the Beer Flight (did not notice on the menu at first) next time. Again, liked it, will try again. This make another good choice for lunch (oh yes.... this was a lunch stop) in Mt. P. TX when we drive the 30 miles to do our shopping instead of Texarkana (which is 30 miles too). Thanks!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We have been here a few times already, and every time has been consistently great. You can't go wrong with the brick oven pizzas and the beer that they rotate on tap with local selections and other outstanding beers from neighboring states are fantastic.

Salads are always fresh. Great farm to restaurant local produce.

Prices are mid-range.

I highly recommend this restaurant if you're in or near Mount Pleasant, Texas.

Date of visit: February 2018
Management response:Responded 7 March 2018

We are so grateful for your patronage and your feedback. I can't wait to share it with our team! We look forward to having you join us on your next trip to Mount Pleasant!

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

The pizza is terrible with very little ingredients and the price is ridiculous for the food . Service is super slow. I will not return to this establishment .

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2018

The food is excellent and a fantastic atmosphere. They represent an ideal restaurant with different foods for you to enjoy.

Date of visit: January 2018