“Nice local place for good Chinese fare”
Review of Hana Cuisine

Hana Cuisine
Ranked #27 of 156 Restaurants in Missouri City
Reviewed 27 August 2016

First time at this local strip center Chinese restaurant. They serve both Chinese food and Japanese sushi. We had quite some time ago given up on one of our other local Chinese places due to deteriorating quality, so my hopes were high for Hana, which my neighbor had been recommending. Ordered online for pickup, although delivery is an option. Ordered the standard General Tso chicken, a large won-ton soup and an order of egg rolls. I live but a 7 minute drive from the restaurant, and as soon as I completed the order I took off for the restaurant. The order was almost complete when I got there, only needed another minute or two. The people were very friendly and courteous, bagged up my order and I was out the door in less than five minutes. The soup was hot and fresh with 6 large wontons and very flavorful. The General Tso, although labeled as "hot and spicy" was actually pretty mild, at least to me it was. Egg rolls were crunchy and good. All in all, a very nice place. I will return, and will also try the delivery. Good to have some dependable Chinese fare in the neighborhood again. They also serve for dining in. It is fairly small, maybe about 8 tables or so.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 8 June 2016

I recently ordered delivery & informed the person taking my order that my last order was disappointing because their Singapore Noodles and Fried Rice only had a couple of pcs of shrimp, one pc of beef & one pc of chicken. The lady taking the order told me that she would inform the kitchen to correct this issue. After receiving my new order, the Fried Rice was better but again the Singapore Noodle dish was still lacking enough beef chicken & shrimp. I won't be ordering from here in the future. I would rather order from one of the many restaurants in Chinatown that are cheaper and better tasting.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

We tried this new neighborhood chinese food and love it. Food tastes great and flavorful. Daughter lives sushi and she loved the crunchy roll. Hot and sour soup great. My favorite dish is sesame chicken. We have never had a bad experience. Easy to share entrees with 2. Large portions.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 21 April 2016

This is our local go-to for sushi and a quick Chinese food stop. They're fast & friendly & have lots of options. My favorite is the crunch roll - sushi for those of us who "don't like sushi".

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 20 April 2016

We have eaten here on a number of occasions and also ordered delivery. The food is always fresh. The restaurant is pretty small, not fancy, and, in my opinion, always cold. I can't go there without bringing a sweater for me and/or my kids. I have ordered delivery several times, and it was tasty. They even put the sushi on a bed of ice (although it arrives very quickly).

Date of visit: March 2016