“Yummy flavorful chinese food ”
Review of Hana Cuisine

Hana Cuisine
Ranked #27 of 156 Restaurants in Missouri City
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

We tried this new neighborhood chinese food and love it. Food tastes great and flavorful. Daughter lives sushi and she loved the crunchy roll. Hot and sour soup great. My favorite dish is sesame chicken. We have never had a bad experience. Easy to share entrees with 2. Large portions.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 21 April 2016

This is our local go-to for sushi and a quick Chinese food stop. They're fast & friendly & have lots of options. My favorite is the crunch roll - sushi for those of us who "don't like sushi".

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 20 April 2016

We have eaten here on a number of occasions and also ordered delivery. The food is always fresh. The restaurant is pretty small, not fancy, and, in my opinion, always cold. I can't go there without bringing a sweater for me and/or my kids. I have ordered delivery several times, and it was tasty. They even put the sushi on a bed of ice (although it arrives very quickly).

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

Absolutely great dining experience. The Spicy Thai Chicken and Shrimp dish was amazing. Had an outstanding flavor and was just the right amount of spiciness. Presentation of my dish was wonderful. The wait staff was prompt and very friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

Not a bad place close to home. Tried the sushi rolls. Green monster and the wacky. Was pretty good. They do delivery. Will try the Chinese next time. Too bad they don't do cold sesame noodles.