“Fast and friendly”

Hoggs N Chicks
Ranked #3 of 156 Restaurants in Missouri City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Although the wait staff seems to have a very high turnover the service has always been good. The food is served to your table quickly and hot.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with my husband and I was pleasantly surprised. I had the fried fish and shrimp. He had the chicked fried chicken. Our sides included greens, smashed (yes smashed) potatoes, mac n cheese. First off the flavor is very good and fresh, however, the seasoning on the fish was non existent. The CFC was very good and tender. The star of this place are the collard green!!! My goodness, I could just eat those alone. So flavorful and seasoned to perfection!! The brown gravy was also an added bonus. I would visit this place again, but I would try something different and add an order of greens! The eating area was clean and open.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Pretty average. Food was fresh but just ok. Place was clean, service nice. Since it was new at the time, I expected more,different. Maybe I will try again and try something new.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The Staff was friendly. The atmosphere of the restaurant was peaceful and fun and energetic. Food was great and hot! We Always enjoy eating here.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Been there 3-4 times. Clean. Good prices. Friendly staff. Fast service. Seemed fresh. I always get the sliders.