“Delicious ”

Farm House Fried Pies
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Mineola
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We always stop here on our way home from Waldo's Way Dairy farm the pies are so so good everything you would expect a fried pie to be. We always order e tea to bring home I love the old time feel of this place and it's a great gift shop to!

1  Thank Vickie H

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We were there ordering six fried pies. We were there with our grandies who look forward to getting these once a year. I had selected mine, husband his and the grandies who are very polite high school age. Our grandson was selecting his even though ahead of time he had a selection and back up selection. They were out of both. On the counter was our selections. Our grandson and my husband was discarded taking an order from a man behind them for the last pie that was our grandsons third choice. We are still in disbelief that she did this. The pies deserve 5 stars... the rude counter girl ...1 star. Our grandies are not smiling and neither is my husband.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here for some dessert and was pleasantly surprised. This is a little spot in the back of a store. The lady was frying them up fresh and they were outta this world. The cherry was my favorite, I will definitely stop in next time I'm close.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

The lemon fried pie was tart, sweet, creamy, and just heavenly!! You order a pie and the gal fries it up while you wait. The result? A freshly fried crusty delicious treat! All I can say is YUM!!

Reviewed 25 September 2016

When traveling we look for fried pies. Don't have any in our town. We knew we were eating lunch in Mineola on a trip to Greenville, TX. So we got lucky and found fried pies for dessert - Inside the Mineola Merchantile. The ladies in the shop were so nice. We got apricot and apple pies and ate them in our hotel in Greenville later in the day. So good!!