“Prepare to relax!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Leesburg, Texas
“Prepare to relax!”
Reviewed 27 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

The Cottage at Homestead Farms is a beautiful rental full of charm from the past! By far the most relaxing rental I have been to in quite a while. Your first glimpse into the cottage is the cheerful kitchen that takes you back to grandma's house. The hardwood floors are beautiful throughout the cottage. The screen porch off the downstairs bedroom is a great place to spend the morning, even during the Texas summer. Vic is a very attentive proprietor checking in via email to ensure your stay is as pleasant as possible. If you are looking for a place to slip away from the hustle & bustle of everyday life, The Cottage at Homestead Farms is the place for you! Don't forget to include breakfast with your reservations.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The charm of the cottage.
Liked least: Having to leave.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Kahleesi...
Houston, Texas
“serenity...”
Reviewed 2 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

we wanted to spend some time with my aging parents. I took them to the cottage and we all enjoyed it...my sister and her kids came out for dinner,.. and we had a good time .My dad and husband took the boys fishing and caught some catfish..my mom stayed on the screened porch that over looks the pond...a/c worked great even upstairs...we loved it,,,thanks Vic...

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: peace and quiet...the views..
Liked least: pots and pan...but no worries..
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
23 Jul 2015
We're so pleased that you enjoyed the Cottage with your family! We stocked the catfish last year and they have really grown since then. I enjoyed visiting with your family on Saturday and talking Texas music with your Dad! Had I known that you would be cooking for such a large group I certainly would have put some big pots and pans in there! (I have since put a large pot over there just in case other guests need one) Thanks again for staying with us and for your review!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing