“Great for a saturday night”
Review of Pine Mills Catfish

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pine Mills Catfish
Ranked #18 of 39 Restaurants in Mineola
Reviewed 13 December 2016

Pleasantly surprised at this place, reasonable prices, nice people. My husband gets the rib-eye, I get the catfish. Very good. We never leave hungry. Love that it is a BYOB. Only open Friday and Saturday.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

This is a hole in the wall place located in Pine Mills. We happened across this while headed home from Tyler. The parking lot was packed so we decided to give it a try. Unfortunately the packed parking lot meant a packed restaurant. Service was correspondingly slow but they tried.

My wife got the fried shrimp and I got a combo with fried fish and grilled shrimp. The shrimp was excellent. Both kinds. The fish was eh. I've had much better.

The sides were all good. The baked potato was nicely done. We really liked the hush puppies. They do allow BYOB.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 25 October 2015

This is now one of my favorite restaurants. We found out about it by running into the owners at another restaurant a few days earlier. Service was excellent. The food was outstanding. I highly recommend the grilled Worcestershire catfish filets. The fried catfish was good as well. You will not leave hungry. The restaurant is about 17 miles out of Mineola on highway 49 past Hainesville in "downtown" Pine Mills. If you like visiting repurposed places this is for you as it was once a country/feed store built some time in the 1940s. Check them out, but one more thing they are only open Friday and Saturday.

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank Jerry P
Reviewed 30 September 2014

Awesome food and never leave hungry. Good prices too and great service. Good old country style place.

Date of visit: August 2014

Been to Pine Mills Catfish? Share your experiences!