“Very good barbeque!”

Mack's Split Rail Pit Bar-B-Q
Ranked #13 of 36 Restaurants in Mineola
Reviewed 25 May 2017

We have eaten here numerous times on our travels from DFW. This barbeque is as good or better than any in the DFW area and it has a home style flair.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Really good barbecue. I've had the brisket, sausage and the turkey. All good as is the potato salad and beans. They also have a nice baked potato that you can load up.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

We ate this dish (can't remember the name) chopped BBQ over French fries covered in melted cheese. MMMMM..... marvelous. Only problem....we didn't listen to server when she said "one order is enough for 2". Turns out, one order is enough for 4.....huge amount of food. We need to go boxes. Lol

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Ordered ribs and sides take-out. Took it home; took one bite; took it back. The ribs had probably been in their warming oven for years. When I came back with my sacks, their eyes opened wide and said for me to come to the back, which I did. They knew what was wrong! "Let us make it up to you!" Gave me a new order, which was barely better than the previous. Made a special trip to tell them we would not be coming back, and I would alert all of my friends how bad their food is.

1  Thank jimalbritton
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

BBQ brisket and sausage was good. Beans were good for a side. Didn't like the Cole slaw. Very convenient with a friendly atmosphere.

Been to Mack's Split Rail Pit Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!