“Average to good buffet.”

Paredes Family Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 36 Restaurants in Mineola
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: Family restaurant
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Family owned restaurant. Buffet style, has southwest cuisine, with a home made taste and flair. Food is average but there's is a very good selection.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

There is a very god variety of food offered at this buffet, The atmosphere is family friendly and people are very nice.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Our friends took us out to eat here and it was good. Home Cooking Good! It is a Buffet and has Mexican, American and Some Chinese foods. I had the most tender Chicken fied steak I have had in a long time. Great sides , and oddles of other foods. Great fried chicken, meatloaf What more can I say ??

Reviewed 10 July 2017

was pleasantly surprised by the cost and amount of food on the buffet. not only home-cooked American food, but also a Mexican food buffet. very good for the price, and wait staff very friendly

Reviewed 13 May 2017

For a place that USED to be great but has fallen into complacent mediocrity...it's truly a shame. Went there yesterday with my wife and grand daughter. I REALLY hoped it had improved since the last time we'd been, but that didn't happen. Most of the hot foods weren't...lukewarm at best. We were there at 1200 EXACTLY. The ONLY thing I got that was hot...the corn. We won't be going back, for 30.00 for lunch we can find places that actually have hot food.

1  Thank Jamey A