“Live this buffet & I'm not a buffet person”

Paredes Family Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 38 Restaurants in Mineola
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: Family restaurant
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Fam has been several times. Great food. Big variety. Nice salad bar. Clean. No waiting. Quick, pleasant service. Huge restaurant/separate bar, (we've never been in the bar).
We always get the buffet & like to go on Saturday nights as it's a steak buffet. For under $10 per person, we think it's a terrific deal!

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

We showed up at night (around 8:45). The kitchen closes relatively early. At the bar they have no food :-( nothing, ... no small snacks or microwave stuff. Bar has nice variety of beer, very friendly staff. Everything was set up for Halloween - looks good, well done! I would go there again.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

They advertise that they serve real Mexican food. Well, I can report they serve good food and it was real enough for me to leave stuffed as well as happy. The service was excellent and quick to make it an overall good experience.

1  Thank Darin J
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I met a dear friend from college here that I had not seen for years....neither of us had been here before. We were pleased with the restaurant, menu choices, buffet, wait staff and cleanliness. The bartender/waitress was very attentive and we will probably arrange to meet there again, on our next meeting. They also have daily specials that are worth checking out.

Bon Appetit

1  Thank waynevickiwheat
Reviewed 22 April 2016

Went here recently and what a pleasant surprise. I had heard it was a Mexican buffet and altho they do have a Mexican section there are lots of other choices. And very good! Fried Catfish - Excellent. Cut Green beans seasoned so well. Fried Chicken. Corn, lima beans. Liver if you're so inclined. Hush puppies. Chicken enchiladas & beef enchiladas. Lots of salads. A huge array of deserts. $7.49 for lunch. What a deal! I want to go back.
Can't say it's a pretty place. Kind of dumpy looking outside and in. But, the food areas were constantly being cleaned and the food was very good. Great casual place.

Been to Paredes Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!