“Whataburger!!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Whataburger
Ranked #12 of 38 Restaurants in Mineola
Description: Since 1950, Whataburger has proudly served a bigger, better burger. It all started when a young entrepreneur named Harmon Dobson had a bold idea: to serve a burger so big that it took two hands to hold, and so good that after a single bite customers couldn't help but exclaim, "What a burger!" He named his humble burger stand in Corpus Christi, Texas, "Whataburger." Over six decades later, we're still family owned and operated. Each and every Whataburger® is still made to order. We still use 100% pure beef and serve it on a big, toasted five-inch bun. And now, as we proudly serve burgers, chicken, salads and breakfast at more than 800 Whataburger locations across the country, that first burger stand is still close to our hearts.
Reviewed 14 September 2017

This place is a great and consistent restaurant. The staff is alway exhibiting great customer service and producing great meals.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

A favorite stop on the way to Tyler. Staff is accommodating and the restaurant is very clean. Food is excellent and fresh. You order and they bring your food to the table and clean up after you. Never a dirty table and always greeted with a smile. Their milk shakes are good too.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Love that they hire elderly people. They are hard working and very friendly. Love that they offer senior drinks, which are free. Way to go Whataburger.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I love how this Whataburger is always so very clean. Dining area always is in order as well. My husband and I dined in one late night and a group of football boys and coaches stopped in to eat. I have to add that these Alba Golden boys were very respectful of others eating there and the main coach made sure that the boys prayed, cleaned up after themselves, and pushed in their chairs.... Anyways, the staff handled this large group efficiently and cleaned up quickly once they left. The only reason for the 4 rating instead of the 5 is because the last few times I have ordered late at night my order was slightly wrong. Overall, this is a great Whataburger and a nice addition to Wood County.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

I stopped in for breakfast. Got a great "breakfast on a bun" which is basically a sausage patty, egg, and cheese on a small hamburger bun and a decaf coffee for $4.25. The employees were all friendly and happy to be there it seemed.
I was visiting family there and this was my first time at the place. I will definitely go back when in Mineola next time. Wish there was a Whataburger here in Las Vegas.

Been to Whataburger? Share your experiences!