All reviews pizza inn non smoking air conditioner motel microwave amenities
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I got the hotel with a 2 star rating through Priceline. I needed something cheap and close by Scarborough faire but nice. I think I got all of that and then some. Everything seemed well cleaned. The bed was a bit stiff but I slept very well. The room had a couch, mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot, table and chairs and other basic items and amenities. There's an ice machine where you can get free ice. The breakfast was nice. Not really anything for protein though. No eggs, sausage or bacon. Just things like pastries , cereal and fruit. The coffee was decent and if you don't like coffee they had a wonderful tea variety. We had dinner at the pizza inn next door. It was very nice and filling. For nice coffee we went to Starbucks right next door on the other side. There was also several other restaurants within walking distance. So the location of this hotel is wonderful. If I need a hotel and am still on a budget for next years Scarborough then I will definitely stay here! Keep up the wonderful work americas best value inn!! The workers there was a delight!! They asked me how was my room and such. It seemed like they really cared. I was very happy! Thank you,thank you!! Ps the shower was amazing!! The water pressure and temperature just seems perfect!! I can't even get that good of a shower at home haha XD

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kay P
Dave V, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Midlothian / Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Our goal is to provide Value and a clean comfortable stay with great customer service, the staff do a great job in proving this. As you mentioned our location with Pizza Inn on one side and Starbucks on the other offers our guests a convenient place for food and drink without having to drive. We appreciate your review and hope to see you again next year.
Sometimes star ratings do not tell the whole story.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Just got back from staying at this hotel (03/29/2017 - 04/04/2017), and I liked it. It's conveniently located right off of I67 and 5 minutes to I287, so a trip to either Dallas or Fort Worth is about 40-45 minutes, depending on traffic. I don't think it took us more than 45 minutes to get to either city, 30 minutes most of the time as we usually left mid-morning. The room was standard hotel size, so plenty of room to walk around. The floors were hard wood and there was a small fridge and microwave in the room. The wash area only had one sink, but plenty of room to spread out if someone else wanted to use the mirror. The toilet/bath combo is typical of what I've seen in other hotels, which is small, but manageable. There's a Walmart Super Center and a restaurant, Palio's, right behind the hotel for convenience. The trip up Main Street to other restaurants and shopping takes less than 10 minutes, so you're good there. The continental breakfast was adequate, I've seen better at other hotels. And if I could make a suggestion to the hotel management it would be this: Group smoking and non-smoking rooms together. For the week we were there we didn't have a problem with smoking room next to us. Unfortunately our last night we had a chain smoker in the smoking room next to us which was a big problem. He had both windows open as well as the the door, so all that smoke filled the corridor and made its way into our room via the air conditioner. As that was our last night I didn't seen the point of asking to be moved, but it would be nice if smoking rooms were not next to non-smoking ones.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Dave V, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Midlothian / Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Thank you, we appreciate your review. Our location is convenient for both shopping nearby and proximity to Dallas and Forth Worth. We also appreciate the suggestions on room changes, we will make an effort to do so in the near future. We hope to have you back as a guest with us soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

This is First time i stayed at this motel. The motel is very nice for freinds and families beacuse it is very neat and has a peaceful environment. I stayed at the motel in March 2017 with freinds. It was awesome to have a free continental breakfast in the entryway since we could prepare everybody and out the entryway on time. Beds agreeable which is imperative. Carpet in the rooms appeared to be new. Great service. I simply needed to rundown this survey, on the grounds that the general population here are unbelievably neighborly, and the staff has gone well beyond. Particularly food and the manager. The pool seemed fun.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dave V, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Midlothian / Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Thank you appreciate review. We try to keep the motel updated and pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service. We hope you to see in the near future.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Great staff, clean rooms, spacious, walking distance to food and shopping, awesome place to kick back and relax. Swimming pool, microwave, fridge, hair dryer, ironing board, cable tv, free wi-fi. Thank you!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dave V, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Midlothian / Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Thank you we appreciate your review. We try to provide most amenities that our customers need while away from home to make their stay comfortable.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Next to Walmart and Starbucks and many other Restaurants! GREAT VALUE. Best place to stay in Midlothian. Nice rooms and great people. They have Laundry services and Vending machines too. Very good deals.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dave V, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Midlothian / Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Thank you we strive to provide the best Value for our customers. We try to provide a clean, comfortable room at a great price.