All reviews on wednesdays front desk free dinner oil country very nice place to stay rooms are clean would definitely stay here again visit family the room was nice great customer service permian basin every morning irma ihop motel walmart brand
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I stay in Odessa/Midland 2-3 nights a week, every week, for work. After staying in several other dirty hotels, I found my home away from home! This Super 8 is always extremely clean, and consistently provides top notch service.

The staff couldn’t be friendlier, and will always go out of their way to make sure all guests are taken care of. Every morning, breakfast is hot and delicious. You can tell that someone who cares makes breakfast in the mornings, and it’s not just slapped together.

I am pretty particular when choosing where I stay, and Super 8 Midland South is my Home Away From Home when I’m in the Permian Basin.

Thank you Mr. Overturff and staff!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful stay at this location. Ms.Angie was great she helped me with everything i needed during my stay,she went above and beyond. The rooms were clean and tidy thank you i will definitely come back to stay again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I arrived and the staff was super friendly and very respectful. I was expecting to be told that I could not check in til 3 as most of the hotels i went to had told me but to my surprise i was checked was offered breakfast I went to my room and it was super clean everything was perfect beds were super comfortable i will definitely stay here no questions asked thanks super 8

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Cody O, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Midland South, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate your business!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Great place to stay. The room was clean. Staff was great. Great customer service. Breakfast was good as well. I will be going back to stay when I am in the area... Location was great as well right off the interstate and a Wal-mart right next door. you can never go wrong with a Wal-mart that close by. Plenty of food stops as well....

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for the review. We hope to see you next time your travels bring you to West Texas!