See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 November 2017

hotel is understaffed, I got checked into an occupied room 10pm after a 12 hour travel day - woke someone up. Staff effort not much to make it up to you. Uncooperative for internet support. Other than that not too bad - parking, breakfast, HVAC beds, carpets good

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
KENYA_P36, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I drove in on a rainy day. The obvious hotel entrance was near a street corner. But there was a maybe 50-foot-long "puddle" of water along the street. I found another entrance farther along the frontage road. When I drove back and parked, I saw pickup trucks drive through that "puddle" with water up to their truck beds! If it's been raining, don't drive through this!! (Also, the parking lot looked desolate. More landscaping and less sand/dirt on the pavement would make for a better first impression. If I hadn't had a non-refundable reservation, I probably would have gotten a bad impression and left.)

Once inside, though, everything was great. The bed was very comfortable, and I liked the way that they give you both soft and hard pillows (as a little sign explains). The huge breakfast buffet had lots of protein choices... the eggs and potatoes were almost cold, but it was otherwise delicious and filling .

The exterior of the hotel was why I didn't give five stars.

Room Tip: My room had a strange smell (which I quickly got used to). You might want to sniff your room before accepting it.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank An0nyMs
KENYA_P36, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Three co-worker and myself stayed here for a few days and we had a fantastic time. We have never had better customer services. The women who worked the front desk were the nicest I have ever encountered in the hotel industry.

Thanks again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
KENYA_P36, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Justin,

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed overnight to celebrate our daughter's 15th Birthday. When we went in bathroom the toilet paper holder and towel shelf was broken. Then this morning the informed me that no pets were allowed in hotel and my service dog had to be removed. I informed them them that she was a service dog not a pet. She then informed me as far as her manager was concerned that service dogs count as pets so no difference.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
KENYA_P36, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Hi,
I am sorry for your inconvenience but no one made us aware of you having a service animal so quiet naturally when we see a pet we are going to inquire due to our hotel being 100% Smoke Free and not pet friendly. When we are made aware that you have a service animal then we have no problems with that because we are trained on the ADA Rules and Regulations her at Comfort Inn Midland.
Again I do apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered.
Thanks,

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Our stay was only one night. All was pretty good. Our room was clean. The beds were pretty comfortable. A little firmer than we like, but that's a personal preference. The staff was friendly. What made this motel stand out for us was the breakfast. Sandra did an awesome job. Instead of the usual scrabbled eggs, she made mini omelets. Great fresh salsa. Lots of choices you won't get anywhere else. If we ever get anywhere close again, we would definitely stay here. Only negative thing was the stairway needed cleaned.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
KENYA_P36, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Dear Rodeoin,