All reviews would stay here again front desk stayed one night staff was very friendly recommend this hotel pool and hot tub clean hotel yogurt the breakfast area business trip per night trevor carlson stairwell phoenix workers
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

First off, I made my reservation through Expedia. I made a mistake on Expedia during my reservation so I called the hotel and they were so nice about helping me fix it. Then we get there, check in was so easy. I needed a crib and the lady at the front desk was so accommodating and very polite. I needed to use the business center computer for the webcam and we even made sure it had a cam before I came to use it. My youngest (19 months) decided she was going to press the Alarm Button on the elevator. They were so nice about it. They very so friendly and sweet to my kids. It was great. During breakfast, my youngest got restless and wanted to walk around and be lady at the front was so sweet to her. As I was trying to wrestle two girls and two small suitcases out of the room, down the hall, and in the elevator, I was offered help 5 different times. Everyone was so willing to offer help. Then, during checkout, she gave both of my girls a snack bag to go filled with all sorts of goodies. It was wonderful. All the staff was really helpful, kind, and accommodating. I will return to this hotel when coming back to midland.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
KristenF785, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Midland, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Sarae,

I am so happy to hear of your experience with our staff. We take pride in the service we provide, and I am excited to share this review with my staff. We look forward to your next stay. Thank you again for you positive comments on our staff and hotel. We love providing this kind of service and experience for each guest!

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Staff was pleasant. Having a suite with living room/bathroom separated by door from bedroom was great. I was able to stay up to watch TV, etc., while wife went to bed early. Noise from INT 20 traffic was somewhat bothersome in bedroom; it was silent in living area. Breakfast was quite good and staff kept ahead of items needed, e.g., coffees (3 ea.), eggs, and the like. And each day they changed the freshly made heated items; each day there was something different to choose from. Most enjoyable. Its clientele appeared better than others mentioned elsewhere in reviews of area hotels. We felt safe here.
Although bed was made up and used towels replaced my dirty washcloth and half full coffee pot were left, and used coffee & plastic cups and coffee were not replaced; dirty dish and silverware from part breakfast was left in room too. I needed to go down to front desk for facial tissues that also were not replaced. It's was a shame since this took away from what was done.
Rate was satisfactory compered to ridiculous rates in entire Odessa/Midland area.

Room Tip: Ask for room on top floor and along north side away from INT 20 traffic.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Very nice hotel. Clean and staff was very friendly. Trevor checked us in and really made you feel you were welcomed. I say this because Oil is Booming in Midland and all of the hotels are basically booked; so for a hotel providing this kind of service knowing that the room was going to be booked anyway, says a lot in my book.

Room Tip: Hotel is located behind the Comfort Inn
1  Thank Lms_La
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 7 August 2018

The hotel is great. Comfortable beds and nice people. The place is clean and has plenty of parking. This is the only hotel I stay in when I go to the gun show in Midland. It is very close to the Horseshoe arena. Breakfast is wonderful.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson