other travellers have booked this property
The Living room (1st floor) VIEW FROM THE TERRACE
THE BEDROOM # 1
THE BATHROOM # 1
THE BATHROOM # 2
THE AREA OF THE COMPLEX
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Pardeep S...
“Good Apartment, Perfect for a small group - Could be improved over time!”
Reviewed 21 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

The Positives

The owner and agent - Both Evgeny and Igor are great! The agent was on time and any issues were resolved promptly. I couldn't be happier with the service. The owner Evgeny was also really flexible. He allowed us to check out late as flight wasn't until 9pm, this gave us an additional full day to enjoy the area. For customer service I would give Igor and Evgeny 5/5!

Location - This apartment is located perfectly between Playa de las Americas and Los Cristianos. I've stayed in both areas and if I was to book an apartment again I'd stay in this area. The golden mile is less than 100m away and the beach is less than 50m - It's perfect!

Noise - The noise level is low. I've stayed in many big cities, and this was one of the quietest apartments I've stayed in. I know this was mentioned negatively in a previous review, but I honestly feel that this is not the case here.

Facilities - The swimming area is great, and the overall facilities are clean.

The View - What can I say? The view is one of the best on the islands. It was a joy to wake up in the morning and see the ocean, boats sailing, people on jet-ski's and speed boats. What more could you want?

Cleanliness - The apartments were reasonably clean. I'd score this 4/5.

Shopping/Supermarkets/Restaurants - This is the perfect location for shopping and supermarkets. There's also a great variety of restaurants to choose from.

What Can Be Improved

Lounge - The sofa/seating area is. This apartment in its current form is ideally suited for 3 people even though it can sleep up to six. What is needed is an additional two or three seater sofa. I would have scored this apartment higher if the lounge area had more seating, however I think this can be improved upon.

Kitchen - There could have been more dishes and cutlery in the apartment, but was sufficient for our stay.

Fridge - The fridge was not the most powerful fridge, we had to manually adjust the temperature so it would cool our food better, but it was adequate enough.

WiFi - The WiFi is not great, you get limited connectivity here. However personally this wasn't a big deal to me as I was far too busy enjoying the area then surfing the net on my phone or tablet.

Overall I give the apartment a good 3/5 however with some improvements I think this can definitely get 4/5 easily.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
d_stephen...
London, United Kingdom
“Nice apartment for adults with a great view but overpriced”
Reviewed 9 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

This 3rd floor apartment is in a great location. However the stairs to the top floor are steep, and when entering each bedroom there is an additional step to get into each room properly. The shower rooms are nicely done although care is needed not to bang your head on the sloping ceiling. More than 1 wine glass in the kitchen would have been handy! A big drawback is the noise from other apartments - at 0800 each morning various maintenance tasks on other apartments started and the insulation between the units is not good (non-existent?). The biggest drawback with what is a good apartment is the price. To charge top rates the whole experience needs to be 1st class. Being asked to pay for the cleaning on top of the weeks rental is not acceptable, certainly as this is requested at 25 Euros per person. It is also the 1st thing that is requested before you have barely got through the door. Would I recommend this apartment? Only if you have exhausted other options that are more reasonably priced. Not suitable for children due to the stairs and a fairly low balustrade to the communal walkway.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 122
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing