“Brilliant location, lovely property”

Review of Parque Santiago 3

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Poult15
County Cork, Ireland
“Robbery at Villa 21 Avoid”
Reviewed 15 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed in Villa 21 PS 111 in June 2015. The Villa was robbed 4 days into our holiday. Many personal items and cash were stolen. I informed Susan (Management Villa 21) immediately who gave me the impression that robberies are common or at least were recently. I feel we should have been informed to be extra vigilant. I reported to the National Police, no one came to inspect the property, not Susan (to see if any items belonging to the Villa has been removed) and not the Police. We have a police report. We were asleep when this occurred and all doors were closed. It had a bad effect on our experience at this Villa. I said to the owner INNA we are thankful that our children were not harmed. I would highly recommend that the villa needs some improved maintenance regarding the outer shutters and interior doors, several of which are faulty. I feel we should have been informed to be extra vigilant. I noted that no-one came to inspect the property to see if any of their own personal items were removed. When we returned home I informed the owner of the experience which she knew about from Susan, and that I would be posting on TripAdvisor to advise future customers. The first reply I got from Inna was of regret that it happens and she even offered to refund some costs, for which I would have been greatful (and I never asked for compensation from her). But this is where the offer ended. The following emails were unbelievable she accused us of leaving our children alone ( where she got this is beyond me, as this would never happen), she then accused us of making the robbery up and then accused me of threatening her as I informed her that I was going to post a review on TripAdvisor. We holiday abroad twice a year and this is the first time we have had such an awful experience. I would recommend Parque Santiago 111 complex but not Villa 21. Avoid.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
mpower667
County Kilkenny, Ireland
“Brilliant location, lovely property”
Reviewed 13 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Lovely property over 3 floors, overlooking the sea to the front, and just back from PS3 pool, adjacent to a café. Property is in excellent condition, 3 good sized rooms all ensuite and 4th shower room downstairs. Good quality showers, lots of towels and beach towels provided, comfy seating in living room. Very easy to deal with both Inna and Sue. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and would hope to return next year. If i had any word of caution, the stairs are very steep and I would be cautious of these if I had very young children. several restaurants, shops etc within very short walking distance. great time had by all.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and nearby facilities
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
linda w
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

This villa has everything you could need.
Perfect location, very spacious and well maintained.
Inna the owner is very helpful. Sue is based in Tenerife and available to answer any questions you may have.

Very very impressed and will definitely be booking for next year

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very spacious
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
IIIDAZZII...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“ABSOLUTELY FAUTLESS”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

This vacation has been the best we've had all due to the fact of how brilliant Inna (the owner) was in all dealings and secondly how amazing our accommodation was. We had 3 very large bedrooms all with en suite along with a very spacious living room. The kitchen area worked well and had every utensil required. The beach was literally 10 metres away, you could role out of bed and be on the sand. Waking up to the sound of the waves each morning reminded me of how fortunate we were. This was our 8th time of visiting Parque Santiago and it keeps getting better. With guaranteed sunshine, great restaurants and plenty to do for family/kids you can't ever go wrong. If you've never been to Tenerife and are interested in doing so look no further and just book this place up before it gets snapped up. We were extremely lucky to get this place as the demand is high so my only advice is to book asap. Trust me you will not be disappointed.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Reviewed 23 April 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing