“Beyond Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Clare, Ireland
“Beyond Perfect”
Reviewed 12 January 2017 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

We are a family of 6, with three teenagers and youngest lad of 11. Stayed for 10 days from the end of October 2016 to the first week in December and loved Celia's townhouse. Everything mentioned previously is accurate. Perfect location next to everything and as quiet as you need to relax, especially at night. Wifi was great which kept the teens happy in the evenings and private pool was absolute heaven for the youngest, it was filled with inflatables which they all enjoyed! Celia met us when we arrived and went above and beyond to ensure everything was just right (the communal pool had been closed previously but Celia arranged access to another complex and had spoken to the president of the residents association about it but, as it turned out, the pool reopened that same afternoon and all was well but it showed us how dedicated Celia was to her customers). There were plenty of towels and clean linen and there is even a very nice pool maintenance man who visits to service the private pool. The only problem you will have is leaving the apartment, you wont want to go home....Thanks again Celia

Your age range 35-49
15 Jan 2017
Fantastic family, i'm sorry I did not have available the dates you want back this year. I wait for you Next time. Thank very much
ella12330
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely Villa, Lovely location”
Reviewed 7 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

This villa is lovely, we was a family of seven, ages ranging from 89 years old to the youngest who is 6 years old. We all had plenty of room to move. Lots of space. My mother stayed in down stairs in the annex, which was ideal for her. When we arrived Celia was there to meet us and . she had filled the fridge for us, which was a plus, The shops are just round the corner,and not far from the beach, which for us was a plus. The complex is very nice too.

8 Jan 2017
Thank you very much family. I was delighted to receive you at my house. I hope to see you again.
Sunshine...
Luton, United Kingdom
“Perfect Villa in the perfect location”
Reviewed 4 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

We have just spent 2 weeks in this villa. There were 4 of us. 3 X Adults and a teenager The villa is very well looked after and has everything you need. There is no need to bring anything with you other than your clothes.
I will echo as mentioned below; The main reason I would return to this villa with no hesitation is the host Celia. She is a lovely lady who certainly goes above and beyond to make your stay comfortable. Not only does she arrange airport transport, she also left essentials in the fridge on our arrival, milk, Water, beer, wine and also bread. Don’t be put off by its location, whilst its very close to the night-life its surprisingly quiet at night so I wouldn’t be worried if I had younger children - The Villa is in a complex that is very well maintained and clean and tidy. The main pool we didn’t use as the pool at the Villa is more than ample - For lunch pop to the pool bar next door approx 20m (if that) - 80 - 100m to the sea front and the bus for Siam Park stops outside the front of the complex (Id advise buying an annual pass if intending multiple visits and photocopy your passports for ID).

As we mentioned in the title; It is the Perfect Villa in the perfect location

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
30 Dec 2016
Thank you very much for your oponion of my house,I will be happy to welcome you in the future.
Shelly160...
Waterford, Ireland
“Perfect for everything”
Reviewed 25 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Stayed here with 6 girls in May Celia had food and drink there for us on arival all rooms were great everything you need is there could not fault anything

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
25 May 2016
Thank you girls, I am very happy that you have been holidaying in my house. I hope to see you soon. Regards
gk050849
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Ideal for just 'chilling-out'”
Reviewed 29 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Ideally situated - close to but far enough away from nightlife (Veronica's) - would not hesitate to recommend. Celia could not have been more helpful.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Chilling-out
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
30 Apr 2016
Thanks for choosing my holiday home. I hope to see you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing