We stayed (me and my wife) one week the week before Easter 2012. We had a standard room but was upgraded to a sea view. It was very low occupancy the first days but near to Eastern it was fully occupied but it were no trouble to find an sun chair. The hotel is a middle of everything
so if You like to shop and to see a lot of tourists this is the place. Every night we walked to Los
Cristianos (20 minutes) for dinner and we had the best food in "The House", Peatonal Roma #6.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5* Gran Luxe Hotel, located in the south of Tenerife Island, just in front of the Atlantic Ocean, separated from the beach only by the sea promenade. Each of our rooms and suites are exclusively decorated with Mexican elements, which enhances further the personalized environment.Enjoy also our rich gastronomic offer and discover various types of international cuisine like Mexican, Bavarian, European cuisine and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Europe Villa Cortes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europe Villa Cortes Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Europe Hotel Cortes
- Villa Cortes Tenerife
- Europe Villa Cortes Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas